[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tech, My Galaxy S4 backlight inverter shit on me, and now I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: oneplus2-og.png (172 KB, 1230x630) Image search: [Google]
oneplus2-og.png
172 KB, 1230x630
Tech,

My Galaxy S4 backlight inverter shit on me, and now I need a new work phone. I mostly use this phone for..well, work. I mess with bullshit apps, and don't do anything personal on it at all in the event I lose it.

Question is this, is the Oneplus 2 worth a budget phone?
>>
File: microsoft-corp-lumia-950.jpg (128 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-corp-lumia-950.jpg
128 KB, 590x393
Oh just an addition, it has to be an Android OS. They've got some stupid Android only shit I need for work, otherwise I'd just be using my main phone.

Related.
>>
Oneplus 2 is OK from what little I've heard. I'm personally biased towards the nexus 6, 5x , and 6p, the moto x force, or just about any moto phone. Because they have CDMA radios, and the moto ones have card slots.
>>
>>54786705
Are they durable, long lasting, and within the ~300 price?

Galaxy s4, was not durable at all. Aside from the backlight issue, I bought it brand new as a classy business phone, but it held up like shit. So I don't want to spend a ton on this again.
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>54786743
>durable
The moto x force is the global variant of the most recent droid phone (gsm only) and it's as durable as you're gonna get, but the price point is still around 650-700.

>within the ~300 price
If you want to go cheaper, the nexus 6 (or equivalent moto x flagship) will run you about 300. The 6 is made my Motorola, but I'm betting the modding community will ensure updates for it longer than the moto phones, being it's a nexus.

Is having an SD card slot high on the list?
>>
>>54786632
the S4 has no backlight you retard
>>
Nexus 5X.
>>
>>54788140

I have a 5X. Don't buy a 5X unless you want Project Fi and can't afford (or can't stand the size of) the 6P.

* Lousy battery life. It's the first phone I've had to charge mid-day almost every day.

* Chintzy feel. Tap your pocket and you can hear it rattle.

* Weird popping noises over headphones after media stops playing. Listen to something while napping? Well you're fucked if you nap lasts longer than your media.

* Poor performance. It's virtually indistinguishable from my old Nexus 4.

* Stuff crashes. Particularly the camera app. Seems like it crashes about 1/3 of the time I want to open it.
>>
I have a 5x and it's great, none of those problems that anon mentioned. Battery life/performance is way better than my S5. It only cost like $280 new with Google's promotion.
>>
>>54786632
Just get chinkshit with 3000+ mAh and 4gb+ RAM.
>>
>>54786662
how is the 950 feeling as a personal driver for you? the specs are as great as with many 600€+ Models from 2016 and shit. plus it has a removable battery..
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.