[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel when a mother of four is more competent tha
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: OTuNoUTpOkhm4PjO.jpg (125 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
OTuNoUTpOkhm4PjO.jpg
125 KB, 450x600
How does it feel when a mother of four is more competent than you at repairing phones and other small devices?

https://youtu.be/xFqA9u6y0Fk
>>
>>54781151
>repairing phones
Who gives a fuck? Like asking how it feels that your mother is better at cleaning toilets
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>
>>54781170
Tech repairs is good money.
>>
File: pointandlaugh.gif (63 KB, 381x330) Image search: [Google]
pointandlaugh.gif
63 KB, 381x330
>>54781164
HE POSTED IT AGAIN!!!
>>
>>54781151
Nothing? Why should I give a fuck.
>>
>>54781151
>mother of four
shes a fucking scientist
>>
>>54781151
Ugh, that is a terrible microscope, and the trinocular port is useless (hello fellow Nikon user).

Nice FM206 tho.
>>
>>54781151

awesome!
>>
good, honestly. I don't mind if people are successful in something useful, I celebrate it.
>>
>>54781151
Feels good anon.jpg.exe
>>
>>54781151
why is she holding the soldering iron wrong?
>>
>>54781151
I'm more competent at designing and manufacturing bespoke hydraulic component sets for intercontinental freight and cruise ships, so I couldn't care less about being accomplished in adult lego.
>>
>>54781151
I feel like she probably does a really shitty job raising her four kids if she's always fixing phones.
>>
>>54781151
Jokes on you
I constantly repair various Razer products
>>
>>54781151
You realize that most people here aren't actually sexist, right? The sexism is mostly bait. I don't object to women who are legitimately interested and competent, just to losers who have no legitimate interest in tech but brag about being GRRRL CODERS.

Besides, I don't do hardware. Even if I were sexist, I would not care about a woman being better than me at something I don't pride myself on. Most people here are enthusiasts or programmers, not technicians or engineers.
>>
>>54781151
She's pretty based

Also Louia Rossmann
>>
>>54781151
she's hot
>>
>>54781151
Good for her.
>>
>>54785607
*Louis Rossmann
>>
>>54785593
>You realize that most people here aren't actually sexist, right? The sexism is mostly bait.
Are you seriously this deluded?

>T-They must surely be baiting
>I can't possibly admit my world view is limited
>>
>>54785624
The anti-sexism baiters are even worse
>>
I don't care sphones are normie technology.
>>
>>54785624
I suspect you're baiting, too, since no one could be this new.
>>
>>54785624
good bait, you're really doing up in the layers of irony
count me impressed
>>
>>54781151
I really don't care.
>>
>>54781177
Only on overpriced products like Apple. Most stuff has too little value to be economically repaired. I use to work for a place that repaired phones under warranty but they pulled out of the market in 2010 once it became unsustainable. All the repair staff were made redundant or offered lower salary jobs.
>>
>has a Ph.D. And was a scientist
>able to so repair and solder phones
>clearly an intelligent person
>husband forces her to stay home and watch annoying kids
I kind of feel bad for her
>>
>>54786261
s/overpriced/high end

Yes, it makes no sense to repair a $150 potato phone or $400 wallyworld craptop but this is not an issue if you're buying something more worthwhile and less disposable.
>>
File: 1461534116441.png (1 MB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1461534116441.png
1 MB, 2048x1152
>>54785593
>most people here aren't actually sexist
But they are and it's not a bad thing. Women don't belong around technology, women should know their place, i.e. on the knees sucking cock and doing house chores.
>>
>>54781151
>How does it feel when a mother of four is more competent than you at repairing phones and other small devices?

So being female and able to procreate makes you less capable of doing shit?

Not everyone can do everything, people usually specialize.
>>
What is inherently wrong with a tech savvy female having children? Are you retarded or just trolling? Not even white knighting. What makes it objectively more difficult for a woman to learn how to fix small electronics? Furthermore, what is inherently wrong with somebody wanting children? Fuck me I hate this place.
>>
>>54783794
she's posing for a picture and at least she's not holding it by the hot part (she ain't really holding it wrong as a matter of fact)

please don't make this soldering iron thing a meme, it's not funny
>>
It makes me glad she bred four times to counterbalance all the Brytannies, Krystalynnes, and Shaneequas of this world.
>>
>>54785607
>>54785621
Kek, I remember Louis saying ifixit have sent him tons of shit for free, guess they got tired of getting no answer from him.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.