[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a desktop os SHOULD utilize all resources for better user experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 61145320.jpg (108 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
61145320.jpg
108 KB, 400x400
a desktop os SHOULD utilize all resources for better user experience. load everything into ram if necessary, just like windows 7+ does (prefetch, superfetch)
what's your excuse for not removing linux from your hard drive forever?
>>
>>54776187
Pajeet going all out
>>
>>54776187
why the fuck would I want to do that when I have an SSD and read times are almost instant anyways?
>>
>>54776215
Even Pajeet can make a better desktop OS, what's you excuse.
>>
File: 1461892009134.png (396 KB, 357x544) Image search: [Google]
1461892009134.png
396 KB, 357x544
>>54776187
>tfw fell for the 16GiB of ram meme
>>
>>54776247
Pajeet's trying too hard
>>
>paid MS shill thread
DO NOT FUCKING REPLY TO THIS THREAD

JUST REPORT IT

JESUS FUCK IF THIS GODDAMN THREAD KEEPS GOING YOU FUCKING IDIOTS ARE THE BIGGEST MORONS EVER
>>
File: windows ram uses.png (13 KB, 450x259) Image search: [Google]
windows ram uses.png
13 KB, 450x259
>>
>>54776294
Bump
>>
Have you Nerds never heard of natural selection? Sure it can be a bitch, but the fact is if you haven't already got a girl chances are you never will.... Stop trying with this confidence and "Funny" SHIT, you are just in the way of the REAL MEN!
>>
>>54776307
the more the better
>>
>>54776324
Anon speaks the truth. I totally 100% agree. Nerds should just stop trying and MOVE OUT OF THE WAY! I was talking to this amazing hotty on Saturday Night, we must of been flirting for around an hour, and things were getting REAL hot. I offered her a drink, she accepted and I smoogled over to the bar. I come back and there is this fucking little nerd, 5'6 glasses, long greasy hair, absolutely NO physique talking to my biatch. I decided to play it cool and not get angry so I walked back and placed the drink down loudly in front of her. The little shit just stared at me! I was fuming, I winked at her turned round and said "Do you mind!". The little shit responded with a little girly snigger, and said "I am sorry she is taken". I looked at the hottie and she just laughed, "Do you mind leaving" she said to him. Ok, by this time you would expect the fuck to move, but NO he still persists. I lost it and pushed him off the chair. He fell to the floor in horror then ran off. Little Shit got owned.

She later told me it was some guy from her Chemistry class who won't leave her alone. We laughed at how pathetic he was, and later had some AMAZING sex.

My point is, if this shit wasn't in the way I would of bedded that hottie 10 minutes sooner, and I wouldn't of been so angry.
>>
>>54776187
But like, what if you use Linux for something that windows isn't good at?

I would say that 9/10 people don't have a reason to use Linux instead of windows. (spoiler: using Linux because you it makes you feel like a hacker who is above everyone else is NOT a reason).

However, from what little I understand about Linux, if you have a specific task to do, Linux can might be much more efficient. Am I wrong?

Also this shill shit is a retarded way to avoid any real argument, you can't prove anyone is a shill based on a single post. Think rationally and have a real conversation.
>>
>>54776187
>a desktop os SHOULD utilize all resources for better user experience.
Hmmm, ok but what about effifiency?

>Load everything into ram if necessary, just like windows 7+ does
Linux caches things on ram, i don't see your point?

>what's your excuse for not removing linux from your hard drive forever?
Because i like it more, it's more efficient and customizable and gives me direct access to tons of useful pieces of software at 0 cost and without restrictions.
>>
>>54776324
>Have you Nerds never heard of natural selection? Sure it can be a bitch, but the fact is if you haven't already got a girl chances are you never will.... Stop trying with this confidence and "Funny" SHIT, you are just in the way of the REAL MEN!
wrong thread?
>>
>>54776353
here's your (you), you can go back to /b/ now.
>>
>>54776540
Mhm.

Fuck you and everyone like you. You're the 7 year old I can imagining smacking around for fun if there were no consequences. Some chucklehead who never backs up his arguments. Never sticks around to man up for his actions. Never keeps his promises. Still wears his jeans low, because hell, that's totally fucking rad. Just some indignant, contrary little shit no one would miss.
>>
>>54776562
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>friend shows off his new gaming laptop he paid too much for
>boots up a ps2 emulator and godhand run at 20fps
>tries to load ff12 international
>it opens his gay babyfur folder instead
>he slams his laptop closed so fast it breaks the sreen and cracks the chasis
>as he runs off with it, components spill out on to the floor
>he trips on the power chord and goes flying head first into a book case and cracks his head on the sharp edge
>he gets up, shoves some loose parts into his pocket and says "I need to go home and hang out with my girlfriend now. good bye guys"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.