[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving back to Windows 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160527_201415.jpg (1 MB, 2688x1512) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160527_201415.jpg
1 MB, 2688x1512
I've been using Xubuntu for a while now, but it's becoming how unmanageable the errors and bugs have become and I'm making the switch back to Windows, but I have heard talk about Window's spooky spying software. Have any of you been on the same boat as me?
>>
>>54776166
cuck
>>
telemetry is not spying
>>
No because Linux is pretty retard prof nowadays
hasn't worked for you apparently
>>
>>54776166
Then why are you using Xubuntu instead of Debian? If you don't want to think then just go back to Windows 7 and disable updates
>>
>>54776199
>>54776199
>>
>>54776166
Get Debian. All meme distros need to die.

Debian is LESS errors and install than Windows. Windows you need to find your driver's on the hardware manufacturers website, Debian they're all included. It fucking works out of the box
>>
Oh look, it's the daily "too retarded to install windows so linux is bad" thread
>>
>>54776398
Is Arch a meme distro?
>>
>paid MS shill gets told in the other thread
>makes new thread
PAID MS SHILL
DO NOT REPLY
REPORT THREAD
>>
File: 1266126008249.jpg (68 KB, 305x196) Image search: [Google]
1266126008249.jpg
68 KB, 305x196
>>54776434
>cant tell the difference between shills and people baiting for replies

look out for this kid, hes got it all figured out!
>>
>>54776444
I think you might want to fuck off to reddit, retard.
>>
>>54776448
great response, maybe you should try to call me an indian shill and deplete your epic comebacks
>>
>>54776480
Fuck off to reddit, retard.
>>
>>54776166
I used XFCE for awhile too. Switch to Unity (standard Ubuntu). It's stable and intuitive.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.