[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best boosting program?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
As the title says what is the best boosting program in the vein that it removes the not needed programs.I use razor gamebooster( i dont even play games) and it seems to remove almost everything even the themes and you can easily turn everything back which is the reason i have not tried to remove everything by myself since im not even sure if its worth it.So share what boosting programs use or what do you think the best boosting program is.
>>
>>54773091
Shit no idea why my post ended up looking like it was typed by some indian or slav.Hope you guys got what I meant.
>>
These all dont wirk and are useless programs that nobody should ever use

Nice shitpost anon
>>
>>54773661
What?At least the one I use works fine.I was just wondering if there is something I can do to increase the performance more.
>>
>>54773688
There is nothing that helps besides learning to use the task manager yourself and killing the useless processes yourself
>>
Literally does nothing unless you have only 1gb RAM
>>
Better hardware you cheap kike.
>>
Jesus, these programs dont do jack shit man, I just label them as bullshit programms to anyone that comes to me with a machine with anything like that installed.
>>
>>54773091
I tried gamebooster, the only features I used were an fps counter (which you can get from steam), and recording (which windows can do). I honestly noticed no difference with gamebooster on or off. So fuck it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.