[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Web
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 638x479
Is there any way to access Dark Web other than using Tor Browser?
>>
>>54763117
>darkweb
>12 year old danger dolan autist
>>
>>54763117
nice try nsa
>>
>>54763117
darkweb.onion.com
>>
>freenet
OP, you fell for the bait. Freenet is a german ISP, that has absoulutely no connection to the "Dark Web".

Also what is a TOR-VPN?
>>
>>54763117
>Surface web
> <10% of internet

>Deep web
> >90% of internet

Jesus fuck, people actualy believe this shit?
>>
>>
>>54764798
>Jesus fuck, people actualy believe this shit?
Almost every printer, every PC is part of the dark net. Does your PC listen on any ports that are not reachable over the Internet? Dark net.
>>
>>54764849
So you mean internal networks of homes/companies behinde a firewall+NAT?
>>
>>54764820
Ow noo wat was that im now h4ck3d shieeet
>>
You don't. The dark web is really just a bunch of idiots bitching on the messageboards about protocols, edgy racism easily found on the normal web, a billion copies of the anarchist's cookbook, and people dumb enough to do illegal shit and think they're safe on unproven anonymizing software. Freenet, I2P, Tor, it's all a bunch of garbage that no one uses because it's too slow, there's nothing on it, and each one is stuck permanently in the early 00's with development stalled or barely moving.
>>
>>54765035
"dark net" is an idiotic term for anything connected that cannot be accessed through normal search engines.

TOR, usenet, etc., any website not crawled by google, bing, yahoo, etc., counts as darknet.

Turning my phone into a self hosted router and connecting to my PC via a non-normal port is "dark net" access

It's an overblown meme to pheartroll the normies with.
>>
'Dark web' is a joke that went way too far
>>
>>54763117

Some VPNs build on .onion access.
>>
File: some_haji_type_shit.jpg (45 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
some_haji_type_shit.jpg
45 KB, 560x415
How do such terribly programmed apps become popular without millions of people killing themselves??

>2016
>can't even deallocate fucking RAM

like my god.
>>
>>54766556
wrong thread.

>solid
>>
>>54766556
You're just asshurt becasue you have never matched with a girl.
>>
>>54763117
You understand that "dark net" is a marketing term, right?

It's like """""cloud""""" all over again. How long till yourmum-as-a-service companies start memeing with "we put your company's computers on THE DARKNETā„¢" via a NAT gateway?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.