[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans-OS General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1450885904394.jpg (82 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450885904394.jpg
82 KB, 640x640
Hello /g/entoomen,

I am trans. I am a pre-install trans-operator, meaning I have downloaded Ubuntu, but haven't installed it. I was born into using Microsoft Windows and the NT kernel, but am currently preparing for my transition to the GNU/Linux operating system and the kernel that my feelings truly are deep down, the Linux kernel.

I hope that during my transition you can accommodate me. My pronouns are GNU/He, GNU/Him, and GNU/They.

This thread should act as a general discussion for trans-operators making the transition from one ecosystem to the next.

PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/WGPTeM2G

THERE IS NO DISCORD/MUMBLE GROUP. ANY SUCH GROUP IS ACTUALLY FROM REDDIT AND DEDICATED TO FLAME WARS AND SHITPOSTING.
>>
>>54760963
I'd put her in a wheel chair if you know what I mean.
>>
>>54761823
haha i don't
>>
>>54761823
You'd help her out of bed in the morning and help lift her into her wheel chair? That's very kind.
>>
>>54761855
lololol
why are we laughing?

rofl
>>
>>54761867
No I would fuck her so hard that her pelvis gets broken and she can't walk for the rest of her life making her financially troubled and is dependent on me for the rest of her life, then I can get handicap parking for life famalam
>>
>>54761978
Top kek
>>54760963
Kill yourself my man
>>
>>54761978

nice plan, I hope you enjoy changing her diapers
>>
>>54762042
in a weird way i probably would enjoy it
>>
>>54762042
>>54762098
>"Daddy can you change my stinky wet diaper"
>her diaper is her pussy
this is now my fetish
>>
>>54760963
Install gentoo if u truly want to transition. Ubuntu is basically microsoft-lite these days.
>>
>>54761978
Top kekkles
>>
File: [ ] Picasso - Centaur.jpg (227 KB, 1341x745) Image search: [Google]
[  ] Picasso - Centaur.jpg
227 KB, 1341x745
>>54761978

psychopath, can you not?
>>
File: ch.jpg (35 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
ch.jpg
35 KB, 720x480
>tfw no cripplefu
>>
>>54760963
But what is an OS-identity once you reject the behavioral stereotypes imposed by society?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.