[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.tweaktown.com/news/52253 /amds-next-gen-polaris-1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
http://www.tweaktown.com/news/52253/amds-next-gen-polaris-10-cf-beats-titan-leaked-benchmarks/index.html

>Leaked benchmarks on Polaris 10 in Crossfire have AMD beating the Titan X in 3DMark 11
>AMD is expected to launch its mid-range Polaris 10 GPU very soon, with leaked benchmarks showing it beats the GTX 980 from NVIDIA, and falls short of the HBM1-powered R9 Fury.
>>
>>54735607
>itt reposting the same unofficial rumor benchmark for the 100x time....
>>
>it actually reached fury performance, the absolute madman
This is the best possible news
That means that the $299 or less dream card is here. It also means Vega could fucking destroy the 1080
>>
>>54735607
Crossfire

The scaling is horrible, with proper driver, it should scale well past 1080.
>>
>>54735607
What model is C7 CF? Sounds like cross fire, which would mean it doesn't beat the titanX. Also, 1070 apparently does in another one of these leaks, but the graph is for firestrike, so you can't necessarily apple to apple compare.
>>
>>54735657

It's crossfire Radeon R9 480x

C7=Radeon R9 480X
C4=Radeon R9 480
>>
>>54735637
I means nothing its acutaly under performing the expectations
>>
>>54736017
Are you kidding me? No it's not. They just made a $500 gpu cost $300
Same with the 1070 being a $600 card that now costs $400. The fear was that Polaris 10 would only be 390x performance, meaning that it'd have no competition with Nvidia at all and that Vega would likewise underperform
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.