[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/co mments/4kw5a7/psa_from_p
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Logo.png (95 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Logo.png
95 KB, 1080x1080
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/4kw5a7/psa_from_peppy_for_anyone_whos_offline/d3iqu72
where were you when yet another peppy-made product was exposed as botnet
>>
god damn aussie cunt
>>
What on Earth is all this?
>>
>>54732054
Boring game anyway
>>
I'm glad I didn't fall for this meme
Rhythm games are retarded anyway
>>
>>54732379
ur retarted
>>
>>54732379
pasty white bitch with no rhythm detected
>>
good, this deserves to happen with how shit he and his team treat the community. The guy is basically a nazi.
>>
What the fuck even is this shit?

Fuck off

>>>/r/eddit
>>>/a/
>>
>>54733466
What the fuck even is this shit?

Fuck off
>>>/NotJanitor/
>>>/NotModerator/
>>
Look at this fag in the comments:
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/4kyl0x/ive_took_a_look_at_the_osu_code_myself_out_of/
>>
ok im scared

ive put in 5k hours into osu and i'm going to remove it but how will he still be able to screenhot my monitor and record every key input?
>>
>>54732054
What is this?
>>
I don't give a fuck. Still gonna click the circles
>>
>>54733538
osu! is a fairly popular rhythm game
The developer admittedly takes screenshots of your whole monitor and sends them to their servers (said by himself)
Some players obviously don't accept it
>>
>>54733783
So then don't play it?

Is that really so difficult?
>>
>>54733943
I'm not OP and I don't play it either, I just stumbled upon this thread
>>
My account got restricted the other week. Since I knew I didn't cheat I was trying to find out what triggered it. Peppy doesn't have the time or resources to develop a proper anti-cheat system so instead he just arbitrarily bans/restricts people for triggering certain things.

In my case the only dubious thing I did was go onto the hack forum (theaquila) and have a look at what the hacks do. I most likely had the window open while I was playing triggering my restriction. I emailed them and told this and I was unrestricted within the hour.

So yeah there's no way this guy is making shit up to slander peppy..

>>54733406
They deserve it. The osu community easily the most autistic community I have ever seen. I like to think they are just children but sadly I know they are manchildren
>>
>>54732054
Man fuck Peppy. Never trust an aussy to do anything good
>>
>>54733538
A game you can watch on twitch (although that might require enabling flash and shit).

>>54734573
>The osu community easily the most autistic community I have ever seen
I can believe that, from the type of game it is and the aesthetic its been given
>>
Sage, hide etc.
>>
Such a drama, please.
I dont care, every anti cheay system out there does that since ever.
Now let me go back to my comfy gameplay.
>>
>OSU!
>not superior open-source OPSU!

You all deserved it desu.
>>
>>54735469
>java
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.