[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alternative to Clover/fix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image_23.png (433 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
image_23.png
433 KB, 360x408
>Old clover randomly uninstalls itself after I run out of battery
>Decide to just reinstall the latest version
>The new reply box is fucking miniscule, making any post longer than 200 characters next to impossible to write
>No option to switch it back to the old style of posting
Can I unfuck it somehow? Or will I have to bite the bullet and uninstall it, then go find a better 4chan browser

Seriously, this thing is a fucking atrocity even though all the other new features are solid. It's like 2 steps forward and then one crippling leap back.
>>
Its opensores, so find the changelog and download the version prior to him changing the box or change it yourself.
>>
File: 1464046970736.jpg (89 KB, 960x796) Image search: [Google]
1464046970736.jpg
89 KB, 960x796
>writing replies longer than 150 characters
literally why
>>
>>54723579
I kinda like all the other new features though. And I have no idea how I would go about changing it. My coding is pretty rusty.
>>
File: tomato dance.gif (2 MB, 257x359) Image search: [Google]
tomato dance.gif
2 MB, 257x359
Old Clover doesn't uninstall itself because I've been running v1.2.11 since its release last year and have had no problems.

Install f-droid and get that version, you dumb nignog.
>>
Just get dashchan
>>
>>54723778
I did that negro. My problem is I want to use an updated browser that has those shiny new features, but also isn't literally designed for shitposters.

As for why it uninstalled. I think it's just a weird problem with my phone. It happened another time when I ran out of battery, uninstalled Chrome.
>>
>>54723522
Theres something on fdroid called chanu
>>
You know that you can scroll vertically within the text box right?
>>
>>54723937
Yes I know, it's still a pain in the ass because the box is smaller than your dick, so I have to constantly scroll to just see my post.
>>
>>54724007
lmao you sound 12
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.