[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate this based man so much /g/? https://www.yout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: SteveJobs.jpg (285 KB, 1512x786) Image search: [Google]
SteveJobs.jpg
285 KB, 1512x786
Why do you hate this based man so much /g/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvEiSa6_EPA
>>
He gets credit for shit he didn't actually do.
>>
>>54723074
who?
>>
>>54723074
He was a sack of shit.
Basically a sleazy marketer who happened to be in the heart of the hardware hacker community of Silicon Valley in the 70's.
>>
>>54723173
Right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world
>>
Because they're not smart as him.
>>
>>54723074
He stole money from woz. That's a no-no.
>>
>>54723192
So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and...
smell the ashes...
>>
File: gman.jpg (74 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
gman.jpg
74 KB, 1680x1050
>>54723246
>>
>>54723192
>Right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world

If he has a "merit", it's that he was normie enough to understand what normie wants.
He made a computer shiny enough so that normie would buy it.
The only computer that was ahead of its rivals when its was introduced was the original Mac (not hard when you had to compete wiyh something like the original PC).
He was a really, REALLY, awful human being.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkTf0LmDqKI
>>
He was a cruel person who stole credit from other peoples work.

Also his first daughter he denied was his and even when to court and lied to say his daughter wasnt his.
>>
>>54723074

I don't hate him.
>>
Bill Gates was superior.
>>
>>54723568
and look where he is now
>>
Is it that, we collectively thought that, Steve Jobs was a great man? Even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children. Or maybe it's that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit. The world itself is just one big hoax. Spamming each other with our commentary bullshit masquerading as insight. Our social media faking us into intimacy, or is that we voted for this? Not with our rigged elections, but with our things, our property, our money. I'm not saying anything new, we all know why we do this. Not because Hunger games books makes us happy, but because we want to be sedated. Because it's painful not to pretend, because we're cowards. Fuck Society.
>>
>>54723629
>Even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children
is that bad?
>>
>>54723607
>and look where he is now

At least he was not stupid enough to believe that eating fruit would cure cancer.
>>
>>54723684
>At least he was not stupid enough to believe that eating fruit would cure cancer.
how stupid can bill get?
>>
>>54723676
>is that bad?

It's not if you are liberal.
>>
>>54723676
YES IT IS YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>54723712
>how stupid can bill get?

Stupid enough, apparently he is trying to help niggers lately.
>>
He's a marketing exec who got all of Wozniacs credit
>>
>>54723712
P U N
U
N
>>
>>54723744
wrong board you autist
>>
>>54723948
>wrong board you autist

Did I offend your wife's son?
>>
File: 1344365821666.jpg (104 KB, 440x1633) Image search: [Google]
1344365821666.jpg
104 KB, 440x1633
I really wish I could deliberately explain why Apple is a bad thing for humanity.

I can't explain why but it has always felt wrong to me. People going crazy over Jobs was scary. When everybody applauded during these presentation of the iphone, I felt there is something off. Almost like a cult or a religion. Mindless people and their leader. We know this can end bad.

Im not really so afraid of Microsoft, it is mostly a software company even if they try to build more of their own hardware now. Many other companys have a say too and Microsoft can't just do whatever they want.

I feel like Jobs tried to build some fucked up technology empire. I have not a doubt in my mind that this guy was obsessed with power and controling people.
>>
>>54723744
>helping niggers
I think u mean euthanizing them, eugenics son
>>
>>54723074
>This video
"Everything around you that you call life was made up by people who are no smarter than you."

>people who actually get their shit together and design and enforce laws, build infrastructure and power plants and such shit... people who just spent most of their lives out there and working hard and getting their hands dirty.

Sure these people are not smarter than you, because after all you are sitting at starbucks and you ironicly drink your overpriced coffee while you write critical posts in your blog on your pretentios macbook pro.
>>
>>54723607
>>>54723568
>and look where he is now
Alive?
>>
File: 18kydc6qagc4yjpg.jpg (40 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
18kydc6qagc4yjpg.jpg
40 KB, 636x358
>>54725792
>>
>>54723074
The more I've learned about him the more I can respect him. First I thought he was just an empty suit and a product from the companys PR department. Turns out he had his own view of the world, demanded a lot and was willing to take risks.
>>
>>54723394
fucking CRT sound creeps me the fuck out.
>>
>>54723074
Another thread had to die for this one. A shit thread probably, but still a thread. Please stop posting.
>>
>>54723607
Being a humanitarian? Going from the 90s supervillain to the 2010s superhero? I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a Nobel Peace Prize before he dies.
>>
>>54726104
Damn you fucking tripfag cancer. Why do you need to be such an annoying attention whore? Fuck off to reddit finally.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.