[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my gf gave me her old iphone 4. what apps are there to install?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 4.jpg (98 KB, 620x416) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
98 KB, 620x416
my gf gave me her old iphone 4. what apps are there to install? I see that a lot of apps are incompatible with it. what would be the best thing to do with it?
>>
File: danger frog.png (107 KB, 1164x1024) Image search: [Google]
danger frog.png
107 KB, 1164x1024
>gf
Leave
>>
Shove it up your ass normalfag
>>
>>54711718
You're a macfag now. So go fluff your girlfriends boyfriend.
>>
Give it back, Tyrone.
>>
OP here

you fags gotta know that I own a chinkpad installed GNU/linux in it. before this iphone I had a superdumbphone. should I have opened the thread saying like "shall I break it this piece of crap?"?

you dumbfucks need to know that I'm now happy to get a phone with at least some maps and stuff in it and now you're obliged to tell me to make the best out of this device BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING /G/ AND WE ALL ARE HERE FOR A REASON.
>>
>>54711859
Nah, kill your gf and then off yourself normalshit
>>
Sell it. Get a 50 dollar windows phone.
>>
>>54711718
Give it back Jamal!
>>
>>54711867
Finally something serious
>>
>>54711718
Give it back Daquan!
>>
>gf
>my
>>
>>54711865
>>54711785
>believing op's "gf" is real
>>
>>54711718
Give it back Shaniqua!
>>
sell it tyrone
>>
>>54711718
Since most stuff is incompatible with older phones I'd just use it for SSH and maybe reading while I'm out.
>>
File: iphone4lol.gif (2 MB, 320x261) Image search: [Google]
iphone4lol.gif
2 MB, 320x261
This.
>>
Why is r9k leaking in my /g/ ????
>>
>>54712938
Why is /v/ raiding /g/?
>>
>>54711867
Cool 5 seconds sales pitch, rajesh. 10 Bing points for you
>>
gamertag generator
>>
>>54711718
Post pics of your gf's feet
Thx
>>
>>54711718
What os version is it running? See if it's capable of jailbreaking
>>
Seriously, sell it and buy a decent android phone.

Old iphones go for far more than they are actually worth in terms of usability.
>>
>>54713173
>"his gf's"
>>
>>54711718
Either sell it and buy an android phone you'll use or a chink phone. If you're keeping it, just get the communication apps (facebook, telegram, whatsapp, etc) that your country or group of friends use.
It all comes down to what you will use it for and who you'll communicate with.
>>
>>54713192

should I trust jailbreak?
>>
>>54711718
Give it back Shanice!
>>
>>54713593
Yes, jailbreak that shit
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.