[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planning a new build. Aliens and the Alien franchise are my favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Luxe-8.jpg (136 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
Luxe-8.jpg
136 KB, 500x625
Planning a new build. Aliens and the Alien franchise are my favorite movies, and I want to do a theme from the movies.

I'm either doing pic related with a yellow lighting interior theme, with the Weyland-Yutani logo on the outside. The outside lights would also be yellow.

OR

An OD green case with the Colonial Marines logo on the outside.

Can't decide which to do. Any ideas and hints appreciated.
>>
File: ovomorph.jpg (93 KB, 1680x1028) Image search: [Google]
ovomorph.jpg
93 KB, 1680x1028
Build a custom case that looks like an ovomorph.
>>
>>54711458
No I don't want anything retarded like that. I want it to be practical as well as cool as fuck.

Also, I don't know shit about Linux (though I am in the process of trying to work with it). Would I be able to create a custom start up where it runs through lines of code and shit like the computers do in the movie? Not sure how to describe what I mean. Basically like an "old school" computer type deal, where you start it up, it makes a bunch of clicks and shit while running tons of commands and code down the screen, and then it boots up with the Weyland-Yutani or Colonial Marines logo.
>>
get a case that matches the design of the internals of the Sevastopol
>>
buy alienware :o)
>>
>>54711592
Literally default behavior
>>
>>54711458
>>54711592
Out of curiosity has anyone ever seen a case like pic? I'm interested in building something like it but idk where to start.
>>
>>54711401
You can never go wrong with OD green.

t. /k/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.