[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any speakers like this that don't require a charge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: fingertip_cube_tiny_speaker_2.jpg (42 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
fingertip_cube_tiny_speaker_2.jpg
42 KB, 600x450
Are there any speakers like this that don't require a charge up? I want a tiny speaker to plug into my desktop with no wires
>>
>plug into my desktop with no wires
>plug into
>no wires
>>
>>54705239
Literally like pic in OP you fucking retard, do you see wires?
>>
>>54705150
Ignoring this idiocy
>plug into my desktop with no wires

http://www.amazon.com/Eton-solar-powered-Bluetooth-ready-smartphone-charging-speaker/dp/B00B8PRRTI

Good luck faggot.
>>
>>54705261
There is no situation in which that cube would not block your other ports. That is assuming your computer doesn't have a slight indentation on the headphone jack.
>>
>>54705150
Do some research about how much power the 3.5mm jack supplies and how much speakers need. A quick google shows the jack outputs in the order of milliwatts.
>>
File: Mini-Speaker-003.jpg (63 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Mini-Speaker-003.jpg
63 KB, 1024x768
>>54705239
>>54705301
>what is a 3.5mm PLUG

/g/ is fucking dumb lmao
>>
>>54705375
>Blocks other ports for the sake of having an unamplified speaker
No buddy, you're the idiot.
>>
>>54705432
Block what ports? Do you even own a desktop you retarded mongoloid? Fuck you're dumb
>>
OP, are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>54705492
Alex, what is a USB port, Firewire port, esata port, or Microphone jack?

Dumbass.
>>
>>54705331
>>54705432
I would be able to plug the OP's block into my front jack, and it would only block the power button. Not everybody has everything clumped up.
>>
>>54705583
A good sized speaker won't block those you fucking retard
>>
>>54705659
>A good-sized speaker
You mean one that is the size of the jack? Most desktops have an inch or less between those connections.
>>
>>54705690
See >>54705593
>>
>>54705593
>>54705708
>I want a shitty speaker for my desktop, not for portability
Ok, here you go:
http://www.usbfever.com/index_eproduct_view.php?products_id=464

The exact one posted.
>>
>>54705726
>- Built-in Amplification and Rechargeable Lithium Battery
>- Recharged by USB (USB cable included)
Not even the OP, but are you blind?
>>
>>54705747
wait, so he wants a passive speaker at that size? he won't hear shit.
>>
>>54705747
Read
>The exact one posted.
>>
>>54706038
I read that? The exact one he posted is wrong though, it's the whole point of this thread.
>>
>>54705797
They quit selling them in the 90s because they're piles of shit.
>>
i was looking for a small speaker too OP, for my ipod nano as it doesn't even come with an internal one.
>>
File: wireless, passive speaker.png (70 KB, 178x557) Image search: [Google]
wireless, passive speaker.png
70 KB, 178x557
Here you go OP
>>
>>54705150
http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Music-Player-Stereo-Speaker-For-iPhone6-Plus-Cellphone-Hot-Sale-/142002516101?hash=item2110027085:g:WuwAAOSwL7VWpjPr

You don't need the battery if you run a wire across the leads in the back.
>>
>>54706116
ka-wa-iiiiii
>>
<><><><><><><IRON LAW OF SPEAKERS><><><><><><>
<><><><><><><><NEVER TO BE BROKEN><><><><><><><>
1: Sensitivity
2: Small size
3: Bass extension

PICK TWO

AND ONLY TWO
>>
uh your desktop probably already has a tiny speaker on the mobo

If it doesn't, you'd be better off placing a wired speaker inside the computers case, so it seems to be wireless.

Hanging an object from a 3.5mm trs jack is going to eventually break the surface mounting solder and screw up the reliability of your connector
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.