[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blackberry Passport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: blackberry-passport-3_2040.0.jpg (512 KB, 2040x1360) Image search: [Google]
blackberry-passport-3_2040.0.jpg
512 KB, 2040x1360
So I by a help of a friend can get a Blackberry Passport rather for less the price of a Blackberry Classic.

I was gonna go for the LG G5 but this offer has held me since the last 2 days.

What do I do guys?
>>
I also kinda like the design on it.

But how does it feel in hands?
Would it be weird if you had a call and you put this phone at your eyes?
>>
Have fun not being able to use any apps. Even whatsapp is halting support for blackberry devices
>>
i just bought a refurbished one and it just works fine. pretty solid, good screen. i love the physical keyboard and it has a form factor that is more comfortable than some other phone/phablets that are on the market. i can put it in my trousers pocket without problems. also 3 gb RAM helps emulating the android apps more than the 2 gb of the classic. i can't help choosing between lg g5 and passport, it depends by your needs, but i can give you my opinion with the passport
>>
also you can use the android whatsapp version without problem (it will be only be not equally integrated in the HUB)
>>
>>54698763
>using """"apps""""
>>
>>54698628
Literally an abandoned device with 0 future and 0 support.

The Apple iPhone 6S Plus doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>54698842
hey bro your keyboard is broken, you keep repeating the quotation marks.
>>
>>54698806
How's the battery life?
>>
>>54699036
>The Apple iPhone 6S Plus
it's spelled
The Apple™ Inc. iPhone® 6S™ Plus®
>>
>>54699990
>with Retina HD Display
>>
>>54698628
>All that space for a keyboard and it only has the bare minimum. Not even a comma or a dot
What's the point? I bet you have to have an on screen keyboard with the rest of the characters while you type anyways
>>
File: zelda.jpg (30 KB, 304x432) Image search: [Google]
zelda.jpg
30 KB, 304x432
It's dope
>>
>What do I do guys?
Well, the shape of it suggests that it would be better suited to the inside pocket of a suit than the pocket of a pair of pants. Probably should take that into consideration.

>>54698763
Probably because Blackberry can run Android apps...
>>
>>54700620
Almost tempted

Then again the platform's been abandoned now, if it broke inevitably spareparts would be a bitch to find
>>
Using one right now.

+great keyboard
+amazing build construction
+great designed os

-no app support
-many android apps that do run, do run terribly
-no future support

If BlackBerry were going to offer an android os option it would be a good investment
>>
>>54701935
How long do you expect to use this phone?
>>
battery life pretty good on mine, on a medium-high usage it can last over 12 hours.
>>
OS is dead, in 2 years max you will have to switch if you want app support. Android emulation tempts me to buy one, but facing reality buying a Priv/next bb android phone would be the best choice. And i'm a Curve 3220 and Bold 9700 user for about 4 years. Nothing else beats a BB physical keyboard
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.