[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the only way to find the keystrokes is go through 2,000,000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>the only way to find the keystrokes is go through 2,000,000 lines of code one by one

is this just movie talk? Was was he actually going to do here?
>>
>>54691873
The keystrokes thing makes no sense because key loggers log to a text file that you could just open in notepad and read.

The program he is running appears to be called "access" and it seems he does not have root privileges to use it.
>>
>>54691873
Is this Windows 10? I always suspected something was up.
>>
>main security grid

>not main-security-grid

who the fuck would call it that anyway
>>
>>54691940
keychecks -0
keychecks off
safety -0

all i could gather was that he disabled key logging and safety functions. but i dont understand how they could find the key strokes in the code
>>
File: Clipboard2.jpg (1 MB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard2.jpg
1 MB, 1280x2160
>mfw hackers always use ubuntu terminals with the shittiest rainmeter-tier conky desktops
>>
>>54692111
what game is this
>>
File: Clipboard.jpg (1008 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard.jpg
1008 KB, 1280x1440
>>54692330
The Tron sequel. Pretty shitty game if you ask me.

>8days uptime
>it was supposedly online for years
>>
>>54692473
wow
>>
couldnt you just use grep for this
>>
>>54692111
>>54692330
>>54692473

Writeup from the guy who did the keyboard and some other vfx. Good read
http://jtnimoy.com/blogs/projects/14881671-tron-legacy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.