[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people here that still believe the A+ is the easiest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: sceptical spotted dog.jpg (123 KB, 288x314) Image search: [Google]
sceptical spotted dog.jpg
123 KB, 288x314
>there are people here that still believe the A+ is the easiest cert on earth and only retards fail it
Not only does it cover a huge range of subjects but the sheer amount of pointless memorization questions and questions related to outdated junk is enough to get even a seasoned tech to fail. I passed both tests but it took many nights of memorizing the minimum hardware requirements to run windows xp and how to daisy chain SCSI devices.
>>
network+ is meme-tier easy.
>>
So you found the tard certification difficult?
>>
Half the people here haven't took it, the other half failed it and claimed they passed it
>>
>>54676609
Not difficult, there was just a ton of studying and memorizing of useless material.
>>
I took mine when SCSI stuff was still relevant. Cable runs, hops, etc, between HVDS, LVDS, and SE. Fun times...
>>
>>54676587
No anon, we said you were retarded if you took it. At no point will you be at an office that needs the wide breathe of A+ questions. If you are one of those million people then you would be just looking what you need up on the internet anyways. At the end of the day there is no point knowing the difference between the north and south bridges if you don't pursue further studies.
>>
>>54676665
>No anon, we said you were retarded if you took it.
My employer made me take it.
>>
>>54676681
so he is a retard and you are a a retarded whore. There is value of a cert, but It parallels value a dollar bill. It is what people are willing to exchange for that piece of paper.
>>
>>54676665
It's just an entry level cert. At my job we only hire A+ and/or N+ cert holders for our tier one support. (obviously if they had a ccent or Sec+ we would hire them just so long as they have A+ or higher)

It gets you your first tech job. Then ideally you put in some work and by the time you find another BETTER job you have more important certs under your belt and most importantly hands on experience.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.