[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DO I HAVE TO RESTART MY COMPUTER AFTER AN ITUNES UPDATE?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: FUCK ITUNES.png (84 KB, 466x568) Image search: [Google]
FUCK ITUNES.png
84 KB, 466x568
FUCK ITUNES
>>
>>54669262
Well hijacking system processes to steal your data needs a reboot of those processes
>>
>>54669345
This.
>>
To test if the backdoor after the update works
>>
>>54669262
>itunes
>>
How is iTunes supposed to get a good scan of your drives to know which songs to delete if you're using them?

iTunes is your friend and it wants to help you but you gotta learn to do what you're told.
>>
Hold command- option- p and r when rebooting. If you hear the start tone twice, then you got their recent FBI hardware update.
>>
>>54669556
He's running Windows, I'd imagine not on a Mac.
>>
>>54669556
>Command
Get a lot of this faggot
>>
>>54669262
You're already using Windows, do yourself a service and don't use bloated software on top of this already bloated OS. Use Foobar2000 or something.
>>
>>54669556
>command- option- p and r
on a Windows machine. Good luck with that.
@OP: as >>54669345 and >>54669408 said
>>
>>54669574
>lel macs r gay xDDD
epik meme
>>
>>54669262
Pretty sure logging out then logging back in is enough.
>>
You don't, retard.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.