[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You g-ddamn atheist nerds ain't doing you job. Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: WIN_20160511_19_34_04_Pro.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160511_19_34_04_Pro.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
You g-ddamn atheist nerds ain't doing you job.

Why don't I have the best program for everything?

For example, why can't I make free calls given that I have an internet connection?

Why can't OpenOffice be better than Microsoft Word?

etc etc

Fund it through advertising. This way you're financed so you can dedicate your whole time to making useful free ( in both senses of the word, gratis & liberty ) programs.

I'm busy calculating existence, so I have other more important shit to do.

Oh wait I just realized I'm a republican ( libertarian really ) and the more those who are poor suffer the stronger society's collapse buffer.

So yeah, my bad, discuss please? I want to make sure I'm the right ideology.
>>
In other words, how does politics ( thus philosophy ) affect programming ?
>>
File: eb54250264.webm.webm (2 MB, 2048x1149) Image search: [Google]
eb54250264.webm.webm
2 MB, 2048x1149
Your post is an incoherent mess. Kill yourself.

>>54668542
Libertarianism is baby's first political ideology. You're literally a good goy.
>>
File: eb54250264.webm.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
eb54250264.webm.webm
1 MB, 720x404
>>54668562
higher quality
>>
>>54668521
>Why don't I have the best program for everything?
because you didn't install them?
>why can't I make free calls given that I have an internet connection?
because phone networks are a separate system to the internet? (you can make free internet<>internet calls such as with skype, but internet<>phone networks requires you to pay the operators of said phone network, talk to the phone companies about it)
>Why can't OpenOffice be better than Microsoft Word?
it's not that it can't, just that it isn't, open/libreoffice does what most people need already, the biggest issue is legacy, people want to use their old microsoft office files, which is harder to support
>>
You can call with WhatsApp. And some other chatting apps.
OpenOffice is fine. It's actually MS Office that offers limited support for things not Microsoft.
>>
>>54668675
Niggah, you can't install the perfect program if it doesn't exist, i'm waiting on /you/ to code it, so get to it, nerd.

We shouldn't have to pay for anything, everything should be funded through advertising.

Adversity isn't an excuse. It's difficulty of supporting will not factor into my decision of whether I'm going to force you to code support for it. Nor should it, amiright?

have you seen the number margins on openoffice? Terrible. I need my aesthetics.

This is why I'm about to buy apple and dual boot Windows 10.

If you don't make Windows 10 programs good.

Don't make me do it, I swear I'll do it perhaps.
>>
File: 1311131014792.png (183 KB, 318x272) Image search: [Google]
1311131014792.png
183 KB, 318x272
>>54668521
>y isn't teknologi doing everything for me btw im smart
>>>/v/
>>>/b/
>>>/r/eddit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.