[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats up /g/entleman I would like to know some tips on how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wallhaven-163196.jpg (314 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-163196.jpg
314 KB, 1920x1200
whats up /g/entleman I would like to know some tips on how to use ubuntu since I have used it for less than a day so what should I do
picture is not related to the topic at hand
>>
>>54664773
>what should I do
Anon think about this.
You just installed Windows. You're rather confused about what Windows is like. So you open your browser and ask /g/ "What's up gentlemen I would like to know some tips on how to use Windows since I have used it for less than a day..."

You use it for what you want to use it for.
Likely you're like most people and only use a browser.
>>
>>54664809
okay tell me what to do I'm bored only browsing 4chan got no friends juuuust 4chan
>>
>>54664837
go to reddit?
>>
>>54664837
Install GCC and write a simple C program.
Or install Angel2D and make a game.
Honestly dude you seem like a kid. I don't mind that. Angel2D is a good game framework and making games is fun.
>>
>>>/sqt/
>>
>>54664851
Also you may want to head on over to >>>/vg/agdg
They're fun guys who make videogames.
If you're bored and technologically interested combining something that's meant to be fun (videogames) and learning technology is fun.
>>
>>54664851
>>54664943
i dont want to program
>>
>>54665048
Do you want to haxor shit?
https://youtu.be/-bpX8YvNg6Y?t=2165
>>
>>54665048
then why the fuck are you using linux
>>
>>54665057
>>54665061
no, i just dont know what to do. I installed it because of rice but it looks like shit so now idk what to do
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.