[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wondering how easy pre bought laptops are to change components,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: asus_logo.jpg (71 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
asus_logo.jpg
71 KB, 2048x2048
Wondering how easy pre bought laptops are to change components, recently bought an Asus laptop of Amazon and they send me 2 wondering if I am able to go through the second to overall improve the first or is it just not worth?
>>
>>54653965
what?
>>
>>54654052
>Is it hard to upgrade a laptop with extra parts? I was sent two laptops instead of one due to a shipping fuck up, and I would really like to upgrade one of them but cannibalizing the other.

I think this is what he said.
>>
>>54654105
best chance is doubling the ram and hard drive, if the laptop has the capacity for expansion.
>>
>>54653965
I noticed that laptops with DVD drivers are more likely to have an easy maintenance.

Check the manuals of the laptops you want.
>>
>>54653965
dual-cpu laptop when?
>>
Just return the extra one for your money back.

Now you have a free laptop, you're welcome anon. You can spend some of that money you got back on upgrading your laptop if you want, but upgrading prebuilt laptops is not an easy task, and there isn't much you can upgrade.
>>
>>54653965
Why is the SNSV logo upside down in this picture?
Is this some /g/ meme that I don't know about or something?
Sorry if this sounds new but I've only been here for like a week.
>>
File: there-was-an-attempt.jpg (12 KB, 280x272) Image search: [Google]
there-was-an-attempt.jpg
12 KB, 280x272
>>54654472
Wow, I can tell you really have been here for a week, I've never heard anyone using that joke on /g/.

Take your Facebook tier humor back to or wherever you browse.
>>
>>54654472
For fucks sake please be b8
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.