[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT tech illiterate people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: desk.gif (6 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
desk.gif
6 KB, 500x333
>goto store
>see this mom looking at computer with her daughter
>She's in the mac section
>mac dude walks over
>mom explains she needs a computer for her daughter's college
>man explains that a windows computer is cheaper and better
>mom some how gets mad and thinks she's being insulted on money and says she wants something that works and doesn't get virus'
>man says that's fine and shows her back to the macs
>daughter isn't even paying attention and is just fucking around taking selfies
>me looking at the headphones, I couldn't help but over hear it and have to pay attention

Nothing is wrong with a mac pc IMHO, but when you say that shit you want a 1200$ computer, and you want it basically for word and the internet, why the fuck are you looking to spend too much money on something as of that?

1 more. Not my story tho. someone on /g/ at one point told me this:

>Dad's friend says his computer is slow
>Knows I'm good with computers
>Dad's friend asks me for help
>sureok.png
>toolbars, flower things, a desktop buddy and lets not forget BonziBuddy
>Clean up his computer
>get rid of a handful of virus'
>computer runs like flowing river
>dude checks it out
>looks around
>expression is of the mad and sad
>"anon where is my purple monkey friend?"
>"Bonzibuddy? He's spyware. He's even been proven to be"
>"I DON'T CARE! I WANT HIM BACK!"
>Gets assmad about it and puts it back on there to shut up him up
>>
>why the fuck are you looking to spend too much money on something as of that?
Buy cheap, buy twice
>>
>>54651289
They guy was right to suggest a windows laptop, Windows 10 has so much botnet in it now that it could remove a virus all by itself without needing any user input. and it can run all the office software she will need for school and probable even come with a free year of office 365.

They mac on the other hand bascially just says "break into my dorm room and rob me"
>>
>"break into my dorm room and rob me"
lol america
>>
>>54651335
It's funny because it's true.
>>
apple branding/advertising is working well on the nomie
>>
>>54651348
I think Americans feel lucky when someone just robs them and doesn't kill them in the process. Or a random crazy fuck shoots up the school.

>America
>going to school there's a danger of being shot
>>
>>54651306
It would take 4 $300 chromebooks to match the price of a new MacBook pro

Not to mention that the chromebook will be lighter, run cooler, probably easier and cheaper to repair if you somehow fuck it up
>>
>>54651335
>"break into my dorm room and rob me"
It's funny how this is a thing university students unironically have to worry about now. This is what happens when you need a bachelor's to flip burgers and you let in thousands of affirmative action dindus
>>
File: 450.png (86 KB, 657x581) Image search: [Google]
450.png
86 KB, 657x581
>>54651289
>Americans
>>
>>54651335
>They mac on the other hand bascially just says "break into my dorm room and rob me"
thank you anon I needed a laugh

>>54651374
it always has. but I find it funny how easy Ubuntu is but the minute you say it's not windows or mac, and that its something new, people fear it

>>54651396
its sad really... The fact that america sucks so bad now that we can't even goto school cause someone has a shitty life, BETTER MAKE IT WORSE!

>>54651417
I wouldn't recommend a chrome book to any one. get a tablet and keyboard
>>
>>54651306
You'd have to buy it four times to get close to the price of the mac though
>>
>>54651487
>I wouldn't recommend a chromebook to anyone. Get a tablet and keyboard
Worst opinion ever written
>>
>>54651506
why?

What's wrong with it?
>>
>>54651516
Kill yourself
>>
>>54651488
top kek
>>
>>54651433
WE WAS KINGS
>>
>>54651540
>I'm not going to give an explanation at all cause I don't like your opinion so you should kys
>>
>>54651540
Top debating skills
>>
>people in this thread suggesting a normie use windows
>literally the most targetted OS for cyberattacks and viruses of all time
>she'd need five separate anti-virus programs and to un-install flash and JS just to cover all bases
>she couldn't do any of that and neither could her mother
tell me again why buying a mac was a bad idea?
fucking microshaft wangblows would suggest botnet 10 even to children
>>
>>54651488
The value to a student of iMessage, FaceTime, and not being laughed at for having some little piece of plastic is worth it
>>
>>54651599
This is shit bait
>>
>>54651599
>5 anti virus'
why tho? don't they set each other off? I have Comodo and I'm fine

Why is it that when I do shit on my own, everything works but when someone else does it they fuck it up and get a million virus'? I don't get it.

It's the cheaper offer. That's why
>>
>Mom, my computer restarted itself/got cryptolocker/hard drive failed and now my grades are ruined

She's happy to pay the premium for the peace of mind that she won't be responsible for this. Good parenting
>>
>>54651599
desu, botnet 10 is windows without the usual fear of getting rekt. Most of the people who use win10 are people that already have Fagbook, twitter, snapchat, leReddit and all of this shit. they don't give a fuck about botnet 10. For them, it's a net gain.
>>
>>54651289
>helping people with their computers for free
>ever
top kek m8. lmaoing @ ur life
>>
>>54651697
he worked there. I was listening over dumbass
>>
>>54651540
You know, I agree that people shouldn't get chromebooks, but goddamn you could not have went more retard

If you want to debate, have an ACTUAL REBUTTLE you rapacious cunt
>>
>>54651701
>>Dad's friend asks me for help
>>sureok.png
>>
>>54651704
*rebuttal. Rebuttle sounds like a failed attempt at spelling le recycled butt in gangstazspeach.
>>
>>54651704
just end urself my man
>>
>ITT tech illiterate people
yes
>>
>>54651704
Read what I was replying to
The only answer is for him to die
>>
>>54651718
>Not reading the first part
It's not my story anon. I even said that.
>>
>>54651289
Macs are better for dumb people who take selfies. And she is right about viruses, a stupid selfie bitch would not hesitate opening cool_song.mp3.exe.
>>
>>54651599
>Mac
You might be homosexual too
>>
>>54651289
>word and the internet
>basically keep word, PowerPoint with tons of content, and Chrome with 3747477263 tabs
That's why Macs only use Core i5 CPUs and 4GB of RAM, it's the minimum required to handle real life usage.
(I said minimum because 8GB would be much better)
>>
>>54651780
this

Macs are better for the vast majority of consumers. They randomly click on everything they see, especially when you consider they don't use adblockers.
>>
>>54651516
I have personally rides used a Chromebook, but the simple fact that I wouldn't be able to install software that is not a chrome expansion would drive me mad in a day.
But hey, I don't think anyone on /g/ would actually agree on buying such a laptop as their main one. But I know people who wouldn't need much more than what it offers and would be happy with that only. It highly depends on what you actually need I guess.
Also, having one as a sort of tablet in addition to my current computer wouldn't be so bad I guess.
>>
>>54651828
And OS X is slowly getting new malware so it's not safe anymore.
>>
>>54651864
>I have personally rides used a Chromebook
*never used, fucking autocorrect
>>
>>54651866
and when that malware is at the same level as Windows, it will be in the public consciousness. For now it isn't
>>
Being the free tech support cuck of my family, I can tell you that normies don't deserve to use Windows. Just give them a Mac or iPad that will spoonfeed them on how everything works.
>>
>>54651718
Dude he fucking says in the OP that wasn't his story.

Are you going to say you were pretending to be retarded, now?
>>
>>54651621
>not being laughed at for having some little piece of plastic is worth it
You're insane if you think other people actually give a shit about what computer you use.
>>
>>54651757
No. You could have actually answered, like a decent human being.
>>
>>54651897
>I can tell you that normies don't deserve to use Windows. Just give them a Mac or iPad that will spoonfeed them on how everything works.
This man
I learned the hard way, i finally wised up when i had to reinstall windows 7 on my grandpas' c2d laptop every few month because he managed to make the thing so fucking slow. The funny thing is, he doesn't even use his PC much, maybe 2-3 hours a week, because he's scared of breaking it, but still managed to fuck up so bad.
Normies really dont need all those features, forget Linux based distros, they dont even need all the windows features either.
If the web browser works, its more than enough for them, aka Mac

>>54651959
>>54651621
>You're insane if you think other people actually give a shit about what computer you use.
This
Nobody gives a fuck about what other use. You'd know that if you worked.
>>
>>54651969
And then my friend you die
>>
>>54651864
install Ubuntu onto it. Done
>>
Several people I know think that you should cycle a laptop battery and not keep it plugged in all the time as that could overcharge and shorten its life.

They think its like a dumb battery charger from the 1970's that has no power management or current control.
>>
>>54651718
What a fucking retard
>>
>>54651864
What is chrx/crouton
>>
>>54651986
>reinstall windows 7 on my grandpas' c2d laptop every few month because he managed to make the thing so fucking slow. The funny thing is, he doesn't even use his PC much

Are you me? That sounds like my grandpa to a tee, he does download a lot of aquarium screen savers though despite me telling him not to.
>>
File: 1408516563674.jpg (97 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1408516563674.jpg
97 KB, 500x417
>>54651289
Mac is status symbol
Girls only care about status and attention

That is why they wanted it.
So she can bring it to starbucks and spill coffee on it with her friends.
>>
File: windows mac and pc.jpg (280 KB, 1000x867) Image search: [Google]
windows mac and pc.jpg
280 KB, 1000x867
>>54651864
Tablets are becoming more and more of a PC than they were 10 years ago. We basically can do almost everything on Tablet we can on PC (main things)

>>54651897
if they are willing to learn, teach them

>>54651986
>fuck it
>install WebKiosk on it and put everything they need like music, video, and images on google drive or a personal SAD

>>54651959
>>54652099

>

>>54652013
like the "hoverboards" my mall sells. The 1 that was charging and didn't have the capacitor to stop it from charging and set someone's house on fire
>>
>all these smug fucks shitting on "normies" while at the same time they can't set up win7 in a way their "gramps" won't be able to fuck it up
You're the problem, not them.
>>
>>54652475
Letting your grandfather play on a computer is like letting a 10 year old on one. Neither of them have a damn clue what they are doing and are just happy to see pretty colours. When they fuck something up they get mad and blame other people. So what do you think?

Idiots figure out how to fuck shit up no matter what. I know a literal aspie who had Ubuntu on his computer cause he couldn't windows. Comes to me and asks for help. Well might as well cause no one else is going to. So I help his ass out, and some how he locks down ubuntu, crashes it and I can't even fix it. We had to do a fresh install of it after reformatting the HDD in it...
>>
File: Screenshot_20160520-103943.png (755 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160520-103943.png
755 KB, 1440x2560
>>54651417
Is this any good? Would love to put GNU/Linux on it.
>>
>>54653258
Toshiba chromebook 13 2015
Acer chromebook 14
Dell chromebook 13

Those are the only good ones worth buying apart from the pixel
>>
File: tmp_10117-1463726148265731871419.jpg (413 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10117-1463726148265731871419.jpg
413 KB, 2048x2048
>at computer store to I return a faulty gpu
>12-14 girl with her mom buys a chromebook
>mom: "are you sure you don't want an apple instead?"
>the girl: "yes, they're shit. I just want something to browse, make notes and listen to music with"
>warm feeling throughout my body the rest of the day
>>
>>54653640
Are you the girl?
>>
>>54653640
pls be in london
>>
>>54652068
That's sad, anon. You should buy him a fish. Go with a Betta, they're virtually impossible to kill and aren't very needy.
>>
>>54653726
>>54653784
I'm a 35 year old 6" 5' muscular guy with a beard.
>>
>>54653949
You're on 4chan. No one is going to believe this.
>>
>>54653640
I was at a Microsoft store for a while and I heard multiple college girls say something similar when their parents insisted that they buy a Mac.
>>
>>54651289
>anyone studying computer science at a uni that has a more theoretical focus

Seriously. I have never seen a bigger group of cavemen. Barely know how to turn a fucking computer on. It's mind boggling how they manage to write software.

They can't deploy anything of course. My wife's son can do it in 5 minutes. College degrees are worthless.
>>
where did all these retarded niggers like OP flood in from?
>>
>>54654113
You realize that these curricula are not ABOUT programming, right? Writing software is simply not the goal of the program.
>>
>>54654135
explain how I'm a retarded nigger. If you're going to call me something better be able to pack that shit up faggot
>>
>>54654361
the fact that you're clearly an underage retard that made a shit thread and continues bumping it.
>>
>>54654377
I'm replying to people?
OK.
I'm 24. Why do you always assume everyone is underaged?

Why are you so mad anon? Do you need someone to talk to? I'm here for you anon.
>>
>>54653498
And they are all aluminum right? Thanks man.
>>
>>54653820
dude, if you plant up your tank and put a light on a timer, or even don't and just leave a light shining in the tank, you can do a lot of different fish. I left some goldfish and some random aquatic plants in a tank for two months when I went overseas and they just ate the plants and the plants also grew like crazy. I had to clean the algae off the sides of the tank when I got back, but making a stable ecosystem in an aquarium is pretty rad. I want to do it again, but I don't quite have the right space in my current apt.
>>
>>54652250
>tfw I agree with every opinion in the Linux column
>>
>>54654843
No, they Toshiba one is plastic but it's good plastic if that makes sense
The Acer 14 is aluminum
The Dell is carbon fiber, but for $550 get an xps 13 refurbished on eBay
>>
>>54654978
I really wanna get the Acer 14, you really think it's worth it? Or should I get something else?
>>
>>54651289
If I could afford it I'd buy a Mac over a Windows laptop any day.
Windows is shit and so are most of the laptops it comes pre-installed on.
>>
>>54656042
I don't know since it's really new so check out reviews

For $300 the Toshiba chromebook 2 was a fucking steal in 2014 and processor upgrade in 2015 made it even better

Depending on your budget take a look at both, and go for processor upgrades if you can
>>
>>54656356
Thanks bro you the man, so far all Acer 14 reviews are pretty good, I heard that the trackpad is big and good.

Which one would you go for?
>>
>>54651959
>You're insane if you think other people actually give a shit about what computer you use
You realize you're on /g/ right? Fully grown men here get genuinely upset all the time based just on what kernel you use. There's certainly no doubt that tons of teenagers/early 20s will cause all kind of shit over not having an apple on your computer.
Now there's certainly no reason to not ignore those people, but that's beside the point
>>
>>54651959
>see someone with a mac
>instantly know they have no fucking clue how to use computers
>>
>>54657011
You're an idiot.
>>
>>54656580
I prefer aluminum and 14 inch screens, so I'd get the new Acer
>>
>>54657011
this.

I always have said
Macs are computers for people who don't understand computers.

Two year olds and twenty year olds use them with the same level of skill
>>
>>54651986

If the girl wanted to get fucked by guys she'd buy a mac.
>>
>>54657081
Spotted the mac user
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 500x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 500x514
>>54652250
This infographic brought to you by Microsoftâ„¢
>>
>>54657292
how did you get that pic of me
>>
File: 1463066723814.png (451 KB, 446x595) Image search: [Google]
1463066723814.png
451 KB, 446x595
>>54657272
Wrong, I use a Thinkpad.

I would get an rMBP if I could afford one, though.
>>
>>54651289
Sounds like you're a beta faggot who can't open his mouth.
>>
>>54651396
>not going to a school that allows you to protect yourself
>>
>>54651289
Tech illiterate people should get chromebooks every time, they only install chrome on windows anyways.
>>
>>54657772
I've done it before actually. It's not that I can't. I don't now. Reason:

I went to Best buy one time to kill sometime. Nice black mom there with her daughter. No one was around to help her. So I said"hey can I help you with something?" I know my way around.

"Do you work here?"

"No but I do know my way around computers and tech, if you want some help, I don't mind."

So she tells me she's looking for a laptop for her daughter. Her daughter also on her iPhone just texting away. Tells me she wants it for her college. Looking for something cheap, needs to run and no problems. I show her around and help her decide. I tell her an alternate solution if she wants to be super cheap. No this is not to go HUR DUR GNU UNIX/LINUX but because I am well aware how low maintenance Ubuntu/Mint can be. She likes the idea and asks to take down some info on me so she can get in touch. I gladly accept. She says that she wants to do this and I never hear from her.

I told her all about think pads, how easy the installation is and so on. that is why I don't help people any more like them. They never listen, they never call you back or nothing. So why even help someone who doesn't even do anything to help themselves.No this wasn't about linux as much as saving money. Linux is prolly the simplest solution you can ask for. I told her it's as easy and as simple as linux or can be as complicated as you make it. She had an android her daughter has an iPhone. I think that's why she liked idea of Linux in the first place, but I'm guessing it was initially her daughter saying no, just get windows.

LSS whatever, people are stupid and scared to try new things.

>>54657011
This literally means nothing. 2 of my best friends own a mac pro and they know how to do shit in terminal, dig thru the OS and more. My friends have even taken it fully apart and put it back together. Hell, 1 of them is even an unpaid mac rep that gets calls sent to his phone when they get over loaded.
>>
>>54656817
>There's certainly no doubt that tons of teenagers/early 20s will cause all kind of shit over not having an apple on your computer.
>What is Projection for $800, Alex
Just because you are a sperglord doesn't mean that "tons of teenagers/early 20s" are.
>>
>>54651289
>deleting Bonzibuddy
What the fuck is wrong with you? He only wants to be your friend
Fuck you, OP
I hope they find your mangled, sexually assaulted corpse on the side of a Baltimore highway after you had a surprise night encounter with gay Jamal and homo Tyrone the Gay Rapists
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>54658806
You racist fucking shitlord. You probably only informed her of a cheaper alternative be you assumed they were poor due to the color of her skin.
>>
>>54658886
>1 more. Not my story tho. someone on /g/ at one point told me this:
>I don't know how to read seeing as it's not OPs story
dumbass

Also that was interestingly mean anon. What's got you all upset? Wanna talk about it?

>>54658909
No, she said she wanted cheap originally. So I was giving her an alternative. I'm not being raciest, she was black, I'm making sure you get full details of who the person is. And since when does 4chan even remotely care what someone's race is? fuck off with back to Feddit if you want people not being "raciest" even /g/ says nigger a lot
>>
File: Bonzi_Buddy.png (323 KB, 363x303) Image search: [Google]
Bonzi_Buddy.png
323 KB, 363x303
>>54658975
You deleted this cute little guy
He only wanted to be that man's buddy
You killed that man's buddy
You monster
>>
>>54659000
>9000
FUCK

Either way, no, I didn't do it you dumbass. That was not my fucking story. someone else told me it. How the fuck do you keep misreading this? I can't tell if troll
>>
>>54658886
He would only betray you in the end, just like all the rest. It's better this way.
>>
>>54657117
Same really, do you know how Linux support is on it?
>>
>>54660132
I hear people switching them all the time over to Ubuntu or mint.
>>
>>54651866
I heard this opinion 10 years ago.
>>
>>54651289
Please reply with 1 good indisputable reason why should anyone buy a Macbook, aside from aesthetics.
>>
File: Laughing.gif (2 MB, 300x174) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.gif
2 MB, 300x174
>>54652250
This is a good post.
>>
>>54660355
Altho Adobe can do basically everything, I hear commonly that Final Cut Pro is still a very good piece of software. Aside from that, it can handle music better than windows. I'm not saying they are better than windows and I'm not saying windows is better than apple, all I will say is that they are very different for very different purposes.
>>
>>54651396
Beats Europe, where rape by Muslamic gibsmedats is celebrated and subsidized by the government, or South America where rape is... celebrated.
>>
>>54657410
You can own a quality product while still being a retard, Anon.
Although I bet you bought your Lenovo ThinkPad brand-spanking-new
>>
>>54660478
>outraping India by 400%
>trying to look down on other nations' rape stats
You're up there with Sweden, my dear Clapistani
>>
>>54651488

This changes Everything.
>>
>>54651704
>>54651540
What's wrong with Chromebooks? I don't know much about them, but aren't they just branded netbooks with a specialist GNU/Linux distro OOTB? Plebs will love the botnet, and non-retards can reap cheap mass-production units utilizing the whole "let's never use desktops again" wave of mobile computing hardware and just install gentoo
>>
>>54653640
>12-14 girl
>warm feeling throughout my body the rest of the day
You sick fucker.
>>
>>54651289
>goto

I'm alredy triggered
>>
>Nothing is wrong with a mac pc IMHO, but when you say that shit you want a 1200$ computer, and you want it basically for word and the internet, why the fuck are you looking to spend too much money on something as of that?
Because some people have more money than you, and $1000 or $2000 just doesn't hold the same meaning for them.

I mean I'm not rich or anything, quite the opposite, I'm quite frugal in day-to-day life and have no social life, which means money just accumulates in my bank account. So when I go and make a large purchase, I go balls out because money doesn't really matter much to me.

I mean, I bought a $200 toaster for my new place a couple months ago. I don't really even eat toast all that often.
>>
>>54651677
>not having a dropbox/googdrive folder for schoolwork.
>>
>>54660535
I bought it used.
X220s were as expensive as MBPs now when they were new.
>>
>>54651335
You don't even know what the word botnet means....you fell for the god damned meme
>>
>>54660848
More than 60% of the posters here don't even know what a literal botnet is
>>
>>54660875
>More than 60% of the posters here don't even know what a literal botnet is
But the word literally defines itself... A network of bots. A botnet.
>>
>>54660848
You should know by now /g/ has a different definition of botnet.
Correct definition or not, it's still mostly true of the devices and software they speak of.
>>
>>54660751
I do agree with you anon. IPersonally, even if I had million s in the bank, I wouldn't care as long as I was happy with what I got
>>
>>54660848
>A botnet is a number of Internet-connected computers communicating with other similar machines in which components located on networked computers communicate and coordinate their actions by command and control (C&C) or by passing messages to one another (C&C might be built into the botnet as P2P).
Windows 10,basically.
>>
>>54657011
I really don't understand why you believe that.
From the reviews I've seen, Apple makes quality devices, at least at the higher end of their laptop line. If you have the money, why not buy something that is well regarded?
On top of that, they actually use a decent Unix OS, something that Windows PCs don't have.

Is it the fact Apple makes it almost impossible for the user to make any sort of hardware customization? I would understand that reasoning if the devices break often, requiring the replacement of parts. But I really don't know if that's the case.
>>
>>54661047
>On top of that, they actually use a decent Unix OS, something that Windows PCs don't have.
Stop comparing a product that consists of hardware+software to a product that solely consists of software.
>>
>>54661097
I mean Apple clearly wins out on build quality, so at this point we're really just comparing software to software. Unless you think that normies are somehow going to be able to set up a hackintosh considering they can hardly even check their email without handholding.
>>
>>54661097
I'm not?
I'm comparing Windows PCs to Apple laptops.
Both of which have hardware+software.
>>
>>54651289

> wanting to leave money on the table

that gentile should be fired and replaced with a real salesmen.
>>
File: 1425700180129.jpg (732 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1425700180129.jpg
732 KB, 850x1200
Who cares if she bought her kid a Mac? I've never owned a Mac before, I stick to Thinkpads personally, but I'd consider buying my kid one, at least if they wanted a laptop.

The people who assume that everyone who uses a Mac doesn't know anything about computers have seemingly never spent time in a computer science department at university or actually done professional software development. A lot of professors and developers use Macs because the OS is Unix based and they have decent build quality. Those people have money to splurge on what is unarguably not just an entertainment machine but also a piece of professional equipment. The argument is so old it's gotten boring, but it inevitably arises again, usually from these people who built a gaming PC and at best know how to write shitty little programs and suddenly consider themselves elitists. Work in the field a bit (Best Buy doesn't count,) or, shit, just go to a conference.

If you're going to buy your kid a PC and install Linux, teach them how to use a shell, all the more power to you. Your average parent buys their kid a PC and it just becomes a botnet Facebook machine; I really don't see how that's any better than what OP is describing.
>>
>>54661122
>I mean Apple clearly wins out on build quality
But this is false. Non-Apple hardware runs the full spectrum from $200 laptops for homeless people to laptops that can literally stop a bullet from an AK.

>>54661141
Oh, so you're simply ignorant. Gotcha.

>>>/reeee/
>>
>>54661153
What am I ignorant about? I'm genuinely curious.
Also, I dont understand why you're being so hostile. I haven't actually insulted anything or anyone.
>>
>>54661182
Ignorant of the fact that Applel uses the same hardware throughout a single generation of products, and you can't really add/replace much hardware with these products, because it won't work with the SOFTWARE.
At least MicroCuck's software works somewhat okay with most modern hardware. Whereas even building a hackintosh requires you to have the right hardware, or it won't work.
>>
>>54661152
I agree with everything you said.
>>
>>54661182
Actually, I'm not being very hostile at all. Maybe your cultural norms are just different to mine. You racist.

Microsoft manufactures Windows, it doesn't manufacture consumer laptops/computers. Apple manufactures both laptops/computers and the operating system it runs OS X. Both operating systems run on PCs.

By the very fact that Windows is not hardware means that Apple hardware cannot by definition be better, because you're free to choose whatever compatible hardware you want to run Windows on, including Apple hardware itself.
>>
>>54661245
There is no magical hardware competing with Macs that makes up the difference between OSX and Windows.
>>
>>54661149
what are you talking about?

>>54661152
Most people are stupid as shit. They buy Macs cause they think that it's going to be this amazing computer that can do everything when in reality all they do is surf the web and shit. I agree with you other wise.

>>54661245
>You racist.
Wut literally wut. How is that dude being racist? Now you're being ignorant.

>Apple is not better than Microshaft because because you can't upgrade
Yes and no. It's rare I ever hear of the following:
1. a virus
2. hardware malfunction
3.Software to Hardware problems

All macs OS' are built specifically FOR their computers, not the other way around or just going "I have minimal here. Better test windows 7... Hmmmm BSOD on the first install. Better have to check all my shit!"

Not to mention all Macs are tested before they leave to make sure they are good to go. Do you know how often I hear Windows fags complain about all 3 than some? ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME, I never hear this shit about macs. There are cases, I will give you that, but not like windows.
>>
>>54661309
1. You don't seem to understand sarcasm
2. Who are you quoting?
>>
>>54661339
>2. Who are you quoting?
damn haven't heard that in a while
>>
>>54661234
>you can't really add/replace much hardware with these products, because it won't work with the SOFTWARE
On top of the fact that everything inside is soldered to the motherboard.
I said that was a valid point in my first post, if there was some component that often broke and is often in need of replacement.
What would you add to it or upgrade, though? Looking on their website, they have pretty high end options for their laptops. A good amount of flash storage and a good amount of RAM for whatever use case (which are the two components that are most upgraded) are available. What else did you have in mind in terms of upgrades?
Again, I understand your reasoning in terms of repairs.

>>54661245
I'm sorry, I should have used another word.

I didn't mean to compare Microsoft to Apple. I meant to compare what are commonly regarded as "PCs," which happen to almost always come with Windows on non apple hardware against Apple laptops, which always come with MacOS.
Hackintoshes aside, I was just stating the advantage Apple laptops have over PCs, which is that they come with a Unix OS by default. I didn't even have Microsoft as a company on my mind.
>>
>>54661366
Except the present time is ripe for major diversification in operating systems. It's easier than basically ever to get a non-Windows, non-OSX laptop, and I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Android successfully takes 15% or more of the laptop market share in the next few years, as smartphone, laptop, and tablet technology start to converge.
>>
>>54651599
macs are starting to get targeted for virus attacks as well anon
soon that shit wont be safe just the same as windows
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 854x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 854x960
>>54651548
WE WUZ KANGS*
>>
>>54661502
Windows users complained when MS stopped letting everything run as admin by default.
OSX won't let you modify system files unless you boot into recovery mode first, and IMO that will eventually apply to any non-App Store code (already you have to visit settings yourself, no 'just click yes' here).

Windows users are still being infected by opening executables disguised as documents and attached to emails, I think Apple are safe.
>>
File: 1447413122629.jpg (41 KB, 350x334) Image search: [Google]
1447413122629.jpg
41 KB, 350x334
ok /g/ here is my story
>brother gets computer after asking for years
>he uses the excuse he needs it for schoolwork
>he has only ever used ipads
>thinks he is a 1337 haxor because he can make batch files
>once downloaded the HTML page of youtube because he thought he would be able to browse offline
>starts looking for games for his 1337 PC
>has only played browser games before
>wants to download some better games
>comes up to me and asks "anon, where is the appstore?"
>mfw
>>
File: windows-store-logo.jpg (19 KB, 297x296) Image search: [Google]
windows-store-logo.jpg
19 KB, 297x296
>>54661738
I don't get it
>>
>>54661758
windows 7 PC
and besides the win8 appstore is cancer
>>
>>54661738
>>54661758
his brother is a fucktard thinking he know everything about computers but logically can't do shit with them
>>
File: treBCOt.png (44 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
treBCOt.png
44 KB, 1300x1300
>sister gets laptop
>preinstalled win7 with bloatware from the start
>some weird factory software upon boot comes up saying to split the HDD into 2 partitions for use, but giving the option to not do so
>parents and sister argue over whether to do it or not
>i say no but they do it anyway
>result is c: and d: drives, windows is on c: but they only allocated like 5% of the hdd space to it, so she has to save everything on /d/
>year or so passes
>she complains about it being slow and crashing despite i5 and 8gb
>her battery begins malfunctioning and saying it's flat always
>i ask to see it
>i know what to expect
>open task mgr, random exe's and weird shit running
>like 3 different battery manager/energy saver programs
>my programs folder full of weird shit
>can smell the reek of adware and bloatware
>tell her to remove all the shit programs she doesnt use or doesnt know what they do
>come back few months later
>still complaining
>i put malwarebytes on it and do a full scan
>takes like an hour
>she finally calls me back over
>I look at the screen
>12xx detections
>>
>>54661803
this guy gets it
>>
>>54661804
>12xx detections
Fuuuck.
>>
>>54661804
>12xx
at that point the virus's would be fighting eachother over who gets to control the fucking computer
>>
>>54661804
>>12xx detections
1200+ virus'?
>>
>>54661779
Yeah, just memeing really. Still, people like that are why Microsoft thought this was a good idea. "Just use the install wizard" to him is like "just run sudo pacman apt-get lib-freeshit | http://mit.edu/~gaf/inst.tar.xz.rar.zip" to the rest of us
>>
>>54661843
More like tons of Russian and Chinese rootkits
>>
>>54661738
as we speak my brother is searching shitty slither.io clones on the chrome webstore
>mfw he is download random JS into his browser as extensions to play games available online for free
>>
>>54661849
honestly
he would be confused by the install wizards and probably doesn't understand what an install path is

im pretty sure he gets confused when a program displays "install dir C:\something\here"
>>
>>54661847
Yes.
>>
>>54661943
Fucking HOW?
>>
>>54661954
I don't even want to know tbqhm8

We got a letter in the mail from our ISP notifying us of some sort of malware risk. I can't remember the name of what it was tho.
>>
>>54661981
dem russians
also im just going to put it out there that a few days ago my brothers school got infected with ransomware kek
encrypted all their MS word docs after infecting a teachers computer which had access to all the network drives
>>
>>54661999
>ransomware

thought that died in the 90s/????
>>
>>54662017
Ransomware didn't exist in the 90s.
>>
>>54651306
Reeeee shillllllllll
>>
>>54651289
Why the fuck do you care what people spend their money on. She wanted a mac, let her buy a fucking mac, it could cost $3200 its her god damn money let her waste it the way she wants it to, if we were all like /g/ this would be a very boring world.
>>
>>54662017
nah it's blowing up pretty fast
over 100,000 new infections in the last 6 months
before Zeus botnet was taken down it started to distribute a new ransomware
>>
>>54662030
>I cannot read the thread to know the answer to this question
>>
>>54653498
>
>>54653258
>>54653258
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU USE LINUX ON SOMETHING WITH 32GB OF SPACE
>>
>>54661804
Why? Why do you fucking bother, you know what the end result is going to be?
>Anon you fucked my computer up
>You were the last one who fucked with it so its your fault

You can't win, let them go.
>>
>>54661804
what the fuck was she doing
>>
>>54662071
>WINDOWS IS NOT SCALEABLE THEREFOR NOTHING IS
you fucking cuck linux can run on 5gb of space if it's not bloated
>>
>>54662071
You're fucking kidding, right?
>>
>>54662071
Are you literally retarded?
>>
File: 1419313357491.png (75 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1419313357491.png
75 KB, 320x310
>Friend buys an Amazon fire stick for Netflix streaming
>He has problems setting it up
>Brings it to my house and asks me to show him how
>says that he tried to connect to Netflix multiple times and it kept saying it "couldn't find Netflix"
>wut
>complains that "these fuckin' nerds" who make the devices make things too complicated

Okay on to the good part
>I plug it in and all that
>go through the setup
>it's a breeze. Takes like 1 minute.
>I can't figure out where he had a problem
>Going back through the menus I realize that he had selected the option to manually enter an SSID
>I ask him if this is the part he was hung up on
>he says yes
>He was typing "NETFLIX" into the SSID box
>>
>>54662657
I have no idea how they manage to live their life.
If people would stop sperging out, and read what is written, 95% of computer problem would be solved.
>>
>>54662071
I run ubuntu mate on my X61 with a 32gb SSD
>>
>>54652584
My grandpa is over 80 and is more responsible with his PC (windows) than most teens. He has not yet had a virus, keeps his Windows smooth and up to date and generally only needs my help with new hardware.
I should also mention that until ten years ago he had never owned a PC

So don't overgeneralise, just because they're old doesn't mean they're stupid
>>
>>54660478
>>>54651396
>Beats Europe, where rape by Muslamic gibsmedats is celebrated and subsidized by the government, or South America where rape is... celebrated.

Except that that isn't truce at all and you can't find any credible source on that. And no, /pol/ is not a source.
>>
>>54651396
No that happens here too,thats whats happens when you build state colleges afew streets from ghetto neigboorhoods and people for cheap land.
>>
>be 27 born/raised in Bay Area
>know how to computer "ironically" because I build my own to play vidya
>can render videos to upload to youtube
>knows how to use photoshop and twitter

Parents say "anon you are so good at computers why don't you go work for Youtube/Google/Twitter/Apple/Facebook they are all a few miles away?"

When I try to explain to them that you require a $250k diploma from one of these local schools and/or a prolific portfolio that shows your mad programming skillz before you even make it past the phone screen level they just yell and tell me to stop making excuses and to get to work on getting a job there otherwise i'll be kicked out.

This has been the same song and dance since i was 18. And to think I will have to take care of these aging baby boomers for another 20 years. My life has been a waste. Thanks, technology. You have made growing up fun but getting a job thanks to you is nearly impossible.
>>
>>54651677
>not installing GNU in the first place
>>
>>54664448
Don't blame technology. All those people working at Google/Facebook/etc had access to the same tech you did, they just managed to use it for something productive rather than shitposting their lives away on 4chan. It's pretty sad that your parents have to threaten you at 27 years old to get a job. I wouldn't post that story anywhere.
>>
>>54651289
I don't understand how people get viruses at the drop of a hat. I use Windows 7 SP1 with no form of antivirus enabled, and I have never gotten a virus. Keep in mind I torrent a lot of shit too. Is everyone just stupid, or am I instinctively careful?
>>
>>54664532
You've likely gotten viruses and malware that you never detected because by your own admission, you don't use antivirus.
>>
>>54664586
Well what would be a good one to run to see if I have, I'd really prefer something small. My network isn't the fastest.
>>
>>54664505
Is it too late for me to start learning how to code if I'm 17?
>>
>>54651289
>mac dude walks over
>explains that a windows computer is cheaper and better
lmfao
sounds like he doesn't like his job
>>
>>54651289
>Be me
>Working with computers since age 7
>Know how to work with software and hardware
>Whole life using Wangblows because didn't know any better
>Try to use Linux, Ubuntu works fine, but not good enough, some devices won't work
>Try to install Arch Linux, brick the system, ruin MBR and Windows partition
>Get assmad and shitpost on /g/ about my failure
>Never touch Arch Linux again
>Now on suicide watch
>>
>>54664788
>Be me
>Working with computers since age 6
>Dad installed Debian on my desktop for me
>Rocky start, but eventually liked it
>Accidentally fuck something up
>Dad doesn't feel like installing Debian again
>I'm too stupid to do it myself
>Have to install Windows XP myself
>Tfw computer is now slow as shit and crashes all the time
>Don't learn how to install something else for years because I don't know what google is
>>
>>54664845
>Be me
>Working with computers since age 5
>Turned 16, give up on computers and start working out
>Get mad pussy 24/7, bitches love my douche bag personality
>Go through college having fun, suddenly realize I am 21 with no career
>Start working with a nerd who sits all day trying to install some command line operating system
>Watch him throw autistic fits with his fedora and t-shirt drenched in sweat
>Suddenly feel better about myself
>>
>>54653258
Are celerons any good these days? As I remember them being shit back in the 90's and early to mid 2000's.
>>
I'd like to hear stories from the tech-illiterate pov.
This is all old.
I'd like to hear stories about nerds who do sensible stuff that from the tech-illiterate POV looks dumb.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>54651487
> Ubuntu
>>
>>54664976
My wife's son has built an overly complex "network" in our house and has cables running everywhere, why can't he just use the ISP provided hub like a normal person?
>>
>>54664976
>>54665132
My mother's husband made me a computer, and he said it had "gentoo" in it, whatever the hell that is.
I've tried my best to click around and look for it. but i still can't find the internet explorer so that i can see my facebook.
where the fuck did my mother's husband hide the internet explorer?
>>
>>54660478
I am European and don't have Muslims in my country.
>>
>>54664945
My school has PCs with Celerons. It can run Excel, and doesn't hang for an hour loading a web page, so I guess they are quite alright now.
>>
>>54664730
it's never too late to learn anything
>>
>>54664730
>17
Mods mods! Underage person detected!
>>
I was shopping for CD-Rs (I know, right) in my local chain hardware store when I overheard a guy talk to a seller about network equipment.

The guy had his router in the basement, wanted to extend wifi through the house or something, already had wires going up, I didn't catch all the details. Seller asks for router model, what he wants. Seller just randomly threw in garbage information like 1gbit routers won't work with 100mbit switches, random problems with network equipment (he just wanted to connect another wifi AP to his existing router I guess) that were totally stupid and made up.
>>
>>54665763
* just to sell the 200€ top model router that they had there.
>>
>>54661309
>Yes and no. It's rare I ever hear of the following:
>1. a virus
>2. hardware malfunction
>3.Software to Hardware problems
I worked in university tech support and 2 and 3 were as common as on Windows, considering there were way fewer Macs / Macbooks than Windows computers
>>
>>54651289
>teacher in class
>35-ish
>wants to start movie
>"Hey, this mouse somehow doesn't work, what is wrong with it?"
>Go up to him
>He has the mouse upside down, lazer towards the ceiling
>flip it
>click it
>leg it
>>
>>54665910
>>"Hey, this mouse somehow doesn't work, what is wrong with it?"
>>lazer towards the ceiling
i'm surprised you didn't slap him hard across his clueless face.
>>
>>54651289
Why would this man give his actual opinion? He was probably just trying to get them to buy whatever had the most commission
>>
>>54662071
Not sure if troll.....
>>
>>54665984
He's a doctor, has a PhD and he's a politics WIZARD. It was just to hit play on a Bond film.

>After that
>every time something went wrong (mostly video on VLC going too slow)
>just keep sitting and shout "Press the plus key"
>works
>at the end of the year
>teacher quietly calls me before class
>"I'm going to disappear once the film starts playing, if anything goes wrong, I need you to troubleshoot it. I mostly just turn the speakers off and on and it works."
>Nod
>"Oh, and at the writing day (the day the teacher writes "PASSED" in your student book), just pass by the line and go straight up to me."
>no problems with the movie
>week later
>some more problems ensue, classroom was taken at the moment
>text the teacher
>solve the problem together
>100 or so people in line
>take my GF's student book
>"I'll just go ask him something"
>go up to the teacher's desk
>a girl is there, teacher explains she has to show him her name in a whole bunch of papers so that he can verify she was there
>teacher sees me
>"Oh, Anon, good you're here. Just take the mouse, find your name in the system and tick that little box. Thanks!"
>do it for me and GF
>skipped about 40 people in line

He may not be the best with PCs, but he's an incredible teacher.

>>54665993
Some people actually try to help others, because in the long run, people will return.
>>
File: 1447634256120.jpg (537 KB, 1229x1031) Image search: [Google]
1447634256120.jpg
537 KB, 1229x1031
>>54651289
>daughter isn't even paying attention and is just fucking around taking selfies
How many selfies of oneself shopping with their mom do teens need?
>>
>>54662657
How some people figure out how to not electrocute themselves, I'm very surprised

>>54663581
I realize this. My grandad was the same way too. He took a "class" that he payed like 50 bucks he could of asked me or my uncle on shit. But he understood everything he needed to know about computers.

>>54664532
maybe 1/2. But as the first anon said, yes you more than likely have a virus or 2. But a good firewall does help

>>54664786
he prolly played the race card

>>54665096
what's wrong with Ubuntu?
>>
File: 1460514006299.gif (487 KB, 256x190) Image search: [Google]
1460514006299.gif
487 KB, 256x190
>>54661823
>>54661843
>>54661847
>>54662114
my first scan hit 2500+
>>
>>54651289
she doesnt want viruses

itt; a tech illiterate person starting a thread
>>
>>54651289
It's almost like you can't comprehend the brains of normal folks. Try stepping into their shoes for once.
>>
>>54666164
She's a teen, I don't know.

>>54666175
WUT

>>54666196
No it proves she wants your basic money status. Windows doesn't always get a virus. You make it sound like she HAS to get a mac. Macs are good, but it's like buying a bulldozer to dig up dog shit... Get my point?
>>
>>54664532
this but im intentionally trying to get virsus and torrenting popular things just to see if i can get my shit fucked up and it never happened in the last 5 years

never ran a update ever on my win7sp1
>>
>>54660478
racist trumpkin spotted
>>
>>54666310
How is that racist? and since when does 4chan give a shit about racism? back to feddit with you
>>
>>54652250
>this infographic
I also remember 2011
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454295539915.jpg (25 KB, 540x409) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454295539915.jpg
25 KB, 540x409
>>54653949
>>
File: What do you think of the others.png (145 KB, 2236x622) Image search: [Google]
What do you think of the others.png
145 KB, 2236x622
>>54666474
>>
>>54657011
My lab supervisor does Python code all day. His job is to develop new bioinformatic tools for high throughput proteomics. He's still using a mac.
No idea why, though. I'm not following his path.
>>
>>54666171
>what's wrong with Ubuntu?
it ruins your academic career anon
>>
>>54666638
that literally tells me nothing
>>
>>54666645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qj8p-PEwbI
>>
>>54666657
they make it sound like Ubuntu is straight up trash and it should never of been run. Like really? This girl buys a fucking laptop and doesn't know what she bought? OMG cause installing windows is complicated RIGHT?
>>
>>54666700
but Dell said it was too late to go back to windows anon
>>
File: rage.jpg (337 KB, 1795x709) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
337 KB, 1795x709
Just to remember this is frustrating.
>>
>>54666728
It's never too late for the botnet
>>
OMG it's literally her fucking fault. She saw something new and clicked it not knowing what it was. No, this isn't Dell's fault, this is HER fault. She didn't know what the fuck she was clicking on and just clicked away. This is why I hate people

>I tried to get on the internet with it and that did not work
HOW? HOW DO YOU FUCK THIS UP?
Literally, it has wifi software, it's up in fucking right hand corner to show you what is all there

>I couldn't get word to work D: What is OPEN OFFICE?!
I love Libre.

>what a hassle
I'm mad as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRWrmT0ovPE

>>54666728
GOD she is a typical blonde, she can't computer at all. Who the fuck allowed her into college at all?
>>
>>54666761
don't even need to open it, fucks sake
>>
>>54666280
Look up stream websites to watch a soccer stream
Disable adblock, click on everything
>>
>>54666793
sorry for triggering you senpai :^)
>>
>>54666761
I re-read it. Her family is literally assholes.
>>
>>54664916
>Be me
>Working with computers since age 4
>Always worked with Windows
>Try Linux
>Not as good as Windows
>The end
>>
>>54658806
Dude, she thought you were a rapist or something.
Sadly, it's not normal to help people
>>
>>54667131
No she didn't. She could of easily asked me to go away. I look nothing like that at all. Don't assume shit you literally don't know.

>It's not normal to help people
It's not? Where the fuck do you live? Are you this much of a BETA that you can't and wont help people when they need it?

>Better not help that person on the cliff, they will think I will only want to rape them.
>>
>>54653640
I remember I was 12 too. So edgy and cool to hate on apple xD
>>
>>54651289
>1 more. Not my story tho. someone on /g/ at one point told me this:
Hi newfriend. Tech support stories get posted here all the damn time and frankly I have zero sympathy for you if you fix others' computers for free.
>>
>>54657011
What if I have an XPS 13 with OSX senpai
>>
>>54667078
My Version would be similar.
>Be me
>Working with computers since age 4
>Always worked with Windows
>Dad buys Suse CDs
>actually never installs
>I grab cds after they have been lying on the shelf for 5 Years
> "dust them off"
> Try to install
> CD fails to read (was probably already corrupted, because there's no visible damage)
> install debian
> never touch Windows again
>>
>>54666310
Muslims aren't a race. Go back to whatever shithole you came from, stupid nigger.
>>
>>54667181
>Where the fuck do you live?
Fatistan
>>
>>54667559
get your ass over to Thinastan you piece of shit.
Always said all the worst countries end in stan
>>
>>54666761
the thumbnail triggers me
>>
>>54664586
No.
There is something called common sense.
>>
>>54651487
>I wouldn't recommend a chrome book
Moron detected. Chromebooks are based for simple work.
>>
>99% of people around here does not know of stereo imagine in headphone/earphone
>there was this one time i broke an old pair of iem
>it was long before i am into more expensive earphones, so anything was fine as long as it works
>went to a random electric store, grab a random earphone
>didnt know it was an earphone with asymmetrical housing until i got home
>put it on, realize the channels were on the wrong side (left channel was on the right housing and vice versa)
>it even had left/right marking so i couldnt be mistaking
>could have just swap sides of earphone, but that means i had to wear cable over the ear to have proper fit, and i hate having cable on my ears
>went back to store and explained the issue, asking for replacement.
>the guy worked there put it on
>he put on the wrong side, phone housing just stick out because of its design
>thefuckareyoudoing.gif
>tell him to switch back to proper side
>he gave me a baffled look, but did it anyway
>"errr i dont see any problem with these headphones, what was the issue again?"
>tried to explain again, and soon realized i had been wasting my time talking to a wall.
>in the end they refuse to replace my earphones
Wasnt even mad about not getting a non-deffective iem but i hardly talk about audio product to anyone until i found a local audiophile forum.
>>
>>54668366
Couldn't you have just switched the wired connection to the plug?
>>
>parents go to best buy for a new computer
>alright sure i'll come along
>try to explain its not necessarily to get the "best buy premium app pak" or whatever the fuck
>salesman tells me that my "worksmanship can be faulty" when installing an antivirus
>keeps shilling geek squad services
>told my parents to gtfo I'll get something

Got them a desktop from my local computer shop (RIP 1986-2014) and they've been happy since.
>>
File: 1449235306450.jpg (58 KB, 228x226) Image search: [Google]
1449235306450.jpg
58 KB, 228x226
>Aunt needs flash for work
>Go out computer shopping with her and my uncle
>Does this computer support flash?
>Yeah its Windows
>Are you sure?
>Yeah its windows
>I'm not sure. Lets ask a sales man
>Salesman says she needs a better laptop
>Better than one with an i5 and 6 gb of ram
>To browse the internet and do office things
>Aunt and uncle don't know who to believe and just go home
>>
>>54667856
not for someone who wants to do something major with it and actually use a real computer. a chrome book is lower than a tablet with a keyboard
>>
>>54664448
>And to think I will have to take care of these aging baby boomers for another 20 years
They're the ones telling you to get a job or else they'll kick you out; it sounds like they're looking after you
>>
>>54667280
Cool story, Debian is pretty goat.
>>
File: 2007_0607stallman0029.jpg (27 KB, 593x445) Image search: [Google]
2007_0607stallman0029.jpg
27 KB, 593x445
>>54666793
I'm blonde...
>>
>>54651306
>Hurr expensive always means better
>>
>>54670224
im sorry
>>
>>54652250
>Linux user having any friend.
>>
>>54672510
Sucks to be them
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.