[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best search engine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 764x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 764x354
What's the best search engine?
>>
>>54635151
Go back to /pol/
>>
>>54635151
Google for everyday stuff
DuckDuckGo for le edgy 13 y/o gore xD
>>
Yahoo
>>
>>54635207
Wage gap is a myth, men die more at work and commit suicide more often because the pressures in their lives are more dire. Google has had the most pandering home page for a while now
>>
searx
DDG is shady, take a look at this https://archive.is/jj5Ij
>>
>>54636306
>because the pressures in their life are so dire
I know anon, spending a long day on 4chan and coming upstairs to see that your mom hasn't made your chicken tendies yet must be hard
>>
>>54636350
Well let me put it this way (I'm not the anon you replied to).

Men are expected when they become adults to change, to become something else, to grow from boys into men. There's a whole tough process of becoming a men, of dealing with different kinds of hardship. Women are not expected to become anything. Just to be pretty maybe, but in Western countries, not even that.

Do you find this accurate or not? Unless you're a SJW cuck who believe wimin are so oppressed because they're not equal enough, they're not born with a dick so that's so unfair.
>>
>>54636347
DDG is tracking outbound clicks now via r.duckduckgo.com

DDG on deathwatch.
>>
>>54635151
>EQ U A L (CHINESE WOMAN) TY
>oooooh, its Lee as in LI as in every chinese woman is named Lee

Good one, google
>>
File: LkARIDr.png (137 KB, 526x436) Image search: [Google]
LkARIDr.png
137 KB, 526x436
>mfw moot's only job at Google was to give them this idea for a logo
>>
>>54636350
Have you ever wondered why 4chan is full of men, and mostly men?

They're the ones that couldn't handle the expectation of responsibility. Feminists with part time HR jobs are more successful than these emotional implosion aftermaths.

The only thing keeping 4chan users alive is feminism and its resulting female influence making it socially and sometimes legally unacceptable to discipline and eject shit tier sons.
>>
>>54637936
She's a Japanese, Maoist, Marxist, black separatist shitlord. Check yourself.
>>
>>54635151
Searx

>>54636306
>>54636389
Will you stop replying to low tier bait. Goddamn
>>
>>54637963
Given the huge amount of faggots, traps and animefags/pedos on this site, I doubt this is true.
>>
File: 1403460962751.png (254 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
1403460962751.png
254 KB, 550x700
>>54635151

Nice image + question, may you get many >(OP)
>>
>>54635151
Thematic
>>
>>54637996
>faggots, traps, pedos
>not failed males who couldn't integrate into standard society
>>
Just use userscripts to hide their cringeworthy doodles. I recommend stylish for basic stuff.

You understand that web pages you view are just files on your computer, right?
>>
>>54638111
Why should they be expected to man up? Are women expected to women up?

It's equality, anon. Men aren't expected to do shit either, if equality is the goal.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.