[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in the actual fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: RRREEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
RRREEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
40 KB, 900x900
>Window 10 ask me to upgrade
>No
>Ask again in 30mins
>NO BITCH
>Go to store
>Come back
>"Your Windows 10 upgrade will being in [countdown]"
>STOP!!!!!!!!!
>About to rant on 4chan and ask how do I stop it from auto upgrading to Win10
>All programs close
>Windows Shutting down
>It's fucking upgrading

Holy Fucking Shit. Just wait a fucking second. Are you fucking kidding me!? Get the fuck outta here Microsoft. Go fuck yourself. And the worst part about all this shit... I've had Win10 for barely a month now on my desktop (currently on) and it's fucking broken - the microfag store doesn't work, the place where its supposed to be on the taskbar is blank but the app is still there, can't view pictures, videos, or anything that without 3rd party software. A simply google tells me I have to reinstall this busted shit. Fuck. I'm fucking done.
>>
I did the upgrade. Windows 10 is really shitty, slow and filled with things you don't want. Also I want to upgrade my CPU so you know the license will expire. I installed Linux and forgot about it.
>>
>>54629705
>>54629898
"upgrades" are always shit. Always. An upgrade OS is NEVER as fast, fluid, or functional as a fresh install of the same OS.

Should have turned off auto-updates OP. I manually install updates on my Windows 7 partition once a month maybe. If it doesn't say "security" in it, I don't download it.
>>
>>54629705
>using windows
you brought this upon yourself
>>
>>54629705
>having windows updates enabled
You were just asking for it 2bh
>>
>>54629705
Maybe you should've uninstalled the gwx update, you fucking retard.
>dumb frogposters in charge of computers
>>
>>54629705
this same thing just happened to me. What the actual fuck.

So am I never suppose to use windows update again? Fuck windows 10.
>>
>>54630733
This
>>
>>54630774
My dad wrote me yesterday, pretty pissed because his 7 wants to upgrade to 10 and he can't stop it. Funny thing is, I already had predicted something like that, I had uninstalled the Windows Update that nagged you about 10 and blocked it. Doesn't matter, apparently it unblocked itself and has now developed a will of its own. It's disturbing to see the lengths Microsoft goes to shove their spyware down consumers' throats. Reminder that when you use proprietary software, it's the software that's using you.
>>
Im happy Windows 10 is finally forcing itself so you fucking retards will realize that most bad things freetards spread about it are blatant lies
>>
You can roll back to the previous build you fucking autist. Also you can hide updates in Windows 8 and 7.

Go away
>>
>TFW when only ever had the upgrade version of Windows 7, and later bought an OEM version of it as well.

I was never offered the "upgrade" once because I'm already on an upgrade or deadend in the case of the OEM. It's perfect.
>>
The only people who complain about Windows 10's performance have shit outdated cheap hardware and fucking netbooks. Kill yourselves and just install Linux if your PC is literally poor person tier. Get a job that pays well btw you cunt, fucking hell what have you even achieved in life? Even NEETs have more money than you insipid, inept and mundane shitskins.
>>
>>54629898
An upgraded OS will never work as well as a freshly installed one - your opinion is subjective - you might feel it works slowly because of an emotional attachment to older version and your brain invents scenarios.

But raw tests of various programs performance - show that windows 10 runs better than 7 in pretty much everything.
>>
>>54629705
Caught the sneaky fucker just in time and killed it. Seriously fuck microsoft with a rusty shovel for pulling this shit.
>>
>>54630996
It's a possibility, but I don't think so for me. I used Windows 7 for a long time. It worked better for me.
>>
>>54630935
What will force upgrading do to freetards? It's not like they use Windows anyway... You're a fucking morron m8
>>
>>54629705
bullshit like this *NEVER* happens on Mac OS X
>>
>>54630915
>Doesn't matter, apparently it unblocked itself
Not quite, but MS has been pushing it as, like, 5 different updates.
People block one, they try pushing a new gwx update, and so on. What happened is that your dad let the latest one through, probably on accident.

That said though, unless your dad is concerned about the spying scare, Windows 10 will probably grow on him before long. It does run notably better than 7.
>>
>>54631038
Where did I ever imply freetards would face any consequence? I just said that windows users that didn't upgrade because freetards in here always said that w10 is shit just because memes are going to get a reality check
>>
>>54630965
Oh, is having the OEM edition why I've never been offered the upgrade? Thank fucking god.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.