[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of my partlist? I wanted to put a se
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What do you guys think of my partlist? I wanted to put a seasonic PSU in it but they had no price data for them

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/vcJKJx
>>
Save a few bucks, get the i5 6600K or 6500K.

Wait a week or 2 and get the 1080
>>
>>54625619
I was considering the 1080 till its benchmarks came out and I'm pretty sure I want the i7 I'm going to be gaming on it
>>
>>54625664
For gaming the i7 is not going to get you anything. Most games are still not proper multithreaded let alone optimized for hyperthreads.

The 1080 is ~50$ more for a a decent gain.
>>
>>54625691
Isn't the new doom though cause I have been playing that often since it came out
>>
>>54625731
I am on a 6500 and a Titan X and get 150+ FPS.
>>
>>54625756
So the i5 wouldn't bottleneck it cause the entire reason I'm not just slapping a new card into my current FX 8320 build is because I'm sure its already bottlenecking my 780
>>
>>54625819
Nope. Also Doom is getting a Vulkan renderer soon so the CPU will matter even less.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfnhMX5kZ6E
>>
>>54625691
Are we not talking about the processor having to last a couple of years?
The i7 is better at single threaded computing right now, and the total price difference is not too high.
Just putting it out there.
>>
>>54625848
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/skylake-intel-core-i7-6700k-core-i5-6600k,4252-7.html
>>
>>54625566
Yolandi is a qt.
>>
>>54625937
Yes she is and talented as well
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.