[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /g/ i just bought a ps4 today took it home and did the system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
so /g/ i just bought a ps4 today took it home and did the system update all with no problem

go to log into my playstation network account and all i get is a bunch of DNS and cannot connect due to time out bullshit clearly my internet is working because im posting this from my laptop right now and it did the system update i tried to update my routers firmware but it said there isnt any updates and i manually changed the DNS adress in my ps4 to the public google one (ps forums said this worked for a lot of people) and its still not working
pls help
>>
>>54608362
pay geek squad to set it up for you
>>
>>54608362
>>>/wsr/
>>>/v/

Drown yourself
>>
>>54608389
>>54608387
thanks very helpful
>>
did you try turning it off and on?
>>
>>54608667
He may need to turn it on first to turn it off and then back on again. Is it plugged in OP?
>>
File: getpic.jpg (17 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
getpic.jpg
17 KB, 160x160
>>54608362

I am calling from PlayStation and you have many viruses on your PS4.

Yes, I can see on my screen here the viruses. They are very bad.

I am telling you that you have many bad viruses and need to clean PS4.

Would you please give me your credit card number so we can help with your PS4?
>>
>>54608362
Use wired only on PS4, its Wifi chip is TERRIBLE.
>>
Get a PC
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.