[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Zoho worth using for email?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1024x768
I have shit Comcast so I can't run my own server. An affordable VPS will probably have the IP blacklisted. I don't want to use Google or Microsoft to host. Aside from the street shitting Zoho seems like it would be ok for personal email. Unless it's not?
>>
It's finee~
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1024x768
>>54604667
Top 3 hottest.
>>
>>54605087
No way, E and 4 are hot but the rest of them just look like silly bimbos~
>>
>>54605136
4, the lady to the right of S, and A are top tier milfs
>>
The black chick on the left is a delicious Amazon. Id go for that every day of the week.
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1024x768
>>54605087
The ones that are out of your league.
>>
>>54605212
They're hookers. Not even call girls. $100 would get you anything with a gift thrown in.
>>
R (both of them) and E are ok

the rest would have to pay ME
>>
>>54604667
god, what the hell happened to quality of their staff? there's no way i would pay $600 an hour for any of these hags...they used to have all grade A hotties back when i lived a mile away from moundhouse nevada...better off going to the kitkat ranch across the street,plus you can usually talk the girls down to $100 an hour
>>
>>54605231
>doesnt know bunny ranch
believe it or not, $100 wont even get you a meal there.

some girls charge a couple of hundred dollars just for a single hump

I watched the documentary about this place
>>
>>54605436
I could pay $20 for a nice dinner at Chili's and get more than a hump
>>
What the fuck they are all old and ugly.
>>
>>54604667
the one all the way to the right only has 4 toes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.