[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For consumers Apple is best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Prove me wrong.

Easy to learn. Easy to use. OS X is built to bring out the best in your Mac, so you get a fully integrated system in which everything works together seamlessly. It works with the processor and graphics controller in your Mac to deliver the best possible performance. It works with the super-responsive trackpad in Mac notebooks, so Multi-Touch gestures feel natural to use. OS X even keeps your Mac up to date while it sleeps.2 Advanced power-saving technologies help extend battery life. And in OS X El Capitan, new system fonts are designed to look crisp and vivid on high-resolution Retina displays.

A Mac will work with your iPhone in ways no other computer can. You can make and receive iPhone calls on your Mac, even if your iPhone is in another room. Send and receive both iMessage and SMS text messages on your Mac. Start an email, document or browsing session on one device and instantly pick it up on another. And turn on the Personal Hotspot on your iPhone from your Mac so you can get online in an instant.

Accessibility built in.

OS X comes as standard with a wide range of assistive technologies that help people with disabilities experience what the Mac has to offer, including many features you won’t find in other operating systems — at any price.
>>
>>54602413

Sounds neat OP!!!!!!

Really an advanced system capable of many arduous feats!!!!

One question though.

Can it run .exe?
>>
>>54602451
>Sounds neat OP!!!!!!
>Really an advanced system capable of many arduous feats!!!!
>One question though.
>Can it run .exe?

With wine, i think it can. Dunno. Never needed to run an .exe in my entire life.
>>
>>54602451
>A Mac will work with you iPhone in ways no other computer can.
But I don't own an iPhone
>>
File: 1455829980996.jpg (271 KB, 738x1028) Image search: [Google]
1455829980996.jpg
271 KB, 738x1028
>>
File: 1463291703734.jpg (230 KB, 835x899) Image search: [Google]
1463291703734.jpg
230 KB, 835x899
>>54602413
ONE

INFINITE

LOO
>>
>>54602413
>A Mac will work with your iPhone in ways no other computer can.
Ok, name one then.

>You can make and receive iPhone calls on your Mac, even if your iPhone is in another room.
I do this with Android+Chrome.

>Send and receive both iMessage and SMS text messages on your Mac.
I do this with Android+Chrome.

>Start an email, document or browsing session on one device and instantly pick it up on another.
I do this with Android+Chrome

>And turn on the Personal Hotspot on your iPhone from your Mac so you can get online in an instant.
I do this with Android+ChromeOS/Linux/Windows.
>>
>>54602413
For consuming what?
Shit? Yeah, it's perfect for shit consumers.
>>
>>54602854
>lies, the post
>>
>>54602854
What program do you use for that?
>>
>>54602413
>It works with the processor and graphics controller in your Mac to deliver the best possible performance.
>lags when opening mission control
>>
>>54602942
Do you even know what google hangouts is?
>>
>>54602413
Mac's are expensive and can't play the vidya. If only there was a version of Windows that wasn't shit.
>>
>>54603236
hangouts doesn't let you make cellular calls from your PC
>>
Friends don't let friends eat shit from their hands.
>>
>>54603825
this desu senpai
>>
Apple is the only good choice for >consumers.
OP's bait is based.
That said virtually all of us would be better suited for a business machine
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.