[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firefox help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Blank line.png (171 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Blank line.png
171 KB, 1366x768
So I just updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10 and a kind of white line appeared above my firefox theme.That didn't happen on Windows 7.

Does anyone knows why and how to fix it?
>>
>>54590389
Install Gentoo
>>
>>54590413
I need a fix for Windows 10,not a Linux.
>>
>>54590515
At least post an image showing what your issue is.
>>
>>54590389
Did you update FF? does it appear on every page or just the welcome one?
>>
>>54590554
I did.You see that white bar in the middle?Passing through the favorites and search buttons?That wasn't there while I was using Windows 7.
I wanted to know if this is something Firefox made for Windows 10 or if there is something wrong with mine and how I can remove it.
>>
File: 2342.jpg (103 KB, 500x494) Image search: [Google]
2342.jpg
103 KB, 500x494
>>54590515
Install Gentoo
>>
File: Blank line2.png (170 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Blank line2.png
170 KB, 1366x768
>>54590639
It appears above the theme,so its on every page.
>>
>>54590652
The only thing I could mistake for a "White Line" is the divider line between ABP and Menu.
And you don't even have a bookmarks button on that screen. You have Address, Search, Downloads, Two Addons and then Menu.
>>
>>54590652
Looked at your pic four times and I'm still not entirely sure what the fuck you're talking about. Are you complaining about the background being faded out underneath the location/search bar, bookmark bar, and the tab?
>>
>>54590652
No, we really fucking don't. The theme looks like shit anyway, so stop using it if you can't help but sperg out over whatever you see here.
>>
>>54590714
Yes,that's exactly it.
That didn't happen on Windows 7 and it just looks weird.Is there a way to remove that?
>>
>>54590389
What an ugly theme holy shit, use the default faggot and fuck off with your underage tech support shit

ahhhh /g/ lowers my quality of life once again, i need to stop coming here
>>
>>54590755
Download the source code and start poking around browser.xul
>>
>>54590782
Its just a simple question lol Why so much rage?What do you care if my theme is ugly or not?It's not the point of the question.
>>
>>54590803
1) Your question is consumer-tier tech support
2) The thing you want to do is dumb
3) You repeatedly fucked up your description of the problem, talking about a nonexistent "white line" when in fact the issue was a massive white bar covering 2/3 of the browser chrome
>>
>>54590867
also hes not fucking obligated an answer at all

here op http://reddit.com/r/firefox
ask there if you want real specific help
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.