[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to remove dust from the inner of my PC and put new thermal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: ReaGQ.gif (380 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
ReaGQ.gif
380 KB, 500x359
I have to remove dust from the inner of my PC and put new thermal paste.

Pray for me.
>>
use air compressor
>>
Why not hire geek squad?
>>
>>54577584
ADULT LEGO
D
U
L
T

seriously it can't be that hard. if you're scared just watch a youtube video
>>
>>54577584
It's super easy, don't be a child.
>>
>>54577584
It's really not that hard. As long as you put the paste on the right side you'll be fine you fucking baby
>>
>>54577584
Make sure to paste the pins under CPU for maximum heat transfer. Most manufacturers cheap out on the paste and don't do it at the factory
>>
>>54577725
You should really give the socket a wash too while you're there. Tap water works just fine but salt walter helps kill all the bacteria that give your computer viruses :^)
>>
OP here, PC cleaned and still working.

But I'm hearing some weird 'clicking' from the inside.
>>
>>54578248
That's the clock circuit.
>>
>>54577784
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
As long as your opening the case up, you may as well install gentoo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.