[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Verizon Quantum Gateway Infiltration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I'm gonna be that fag and ask to see if anyone can help me out. I've tried Hydra a couple of times to no avail and am open to any suggestions that are serious. I'm specifically looking for how to find out what the routers admin password is not the WPA.
>Pic related
>>
read the sticky before posting

don't forget to install gentoo on your way out

have a nice day
>>
>>54569540
It's on the side of the router.

It's actually a pain in the ass to change it from the one on the sticker
>>
>>54569597
Thats what I originally tried and it wouldn't work leading me to believe someone changed it. I have two room mates and they both said they didn't change it. We've been having problems with it for a month now because we can't get in there to tweak settings so I doubt they would still be playing along if they did it. Any other solutions you can think of?
>>
>>54569703
Call up verizon and see if they can send a replacement.

To be honest, I'm not even sure how you would change the password, there is no obvious way to do it from the settings.
>>
JTAG, you fucking retard
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.