[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, cumguzzler! You openly invite Zukerburger and the Googlebot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 345fg.jpg (82 KB, 630x492) Image search: [Google]
345fg.jpg
82 KB, 630x492
Hey, cumguzzler!

You openly invite Zukerburger and the Googlebot into your life, claiming that you have "nuttin2hyde", yet you close your door/curtains when you violate yourself to Chinese cartoons.

You can't explain that.
>>
It's all about being in control of the image you project,and choosing what you allow others to see.

This really isn't that difficult
>>
>>54561871
I don't have a face book or any google products though
>>
>>54562116
>i use a tripcode
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 900x948
>>54562132
>I hate my hilarious trip fiends
>>
>>54562116
>>54562150
>I don't get the point of anonymous imageboards
>>
>>54562174
im a 4chan institution
>>
>>54562095
Your family and neighbors are people. Google employees are people. One group of people is shielded from your fetishes, while another group of people gets the front seat view. Does not compute.
>>
>>54562732
You don't see and interact with those Google employees daily at your home and workplace
>>
>>54561871
>he thinks I close the curtains when I fap and not let all the people who pass by admire my excellent technique and beautiful cock.
>>
File: IMG_20160318_203432.jpg (15 KB, 318x423) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160318_203432.jpg
15 KB, 318x423
>>54562197
You're unwarranted self importance personified
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.