[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I use machine learning and a bunch of search engines to create
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ,.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
,.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
Can I use machine learning and a bunch of search engines to create an AI all-knowing God computer?

It would be rad af to just say "eyo make me some cash for the weekend" and the computer would be like "got u covered senpai"

What do you think, /g/?
>>
some authors have thought about this and the gist is that probably yes it will be doable, but not now and certainly not by someone naively asking it on 4chan.
>>
>>54555148
machine learning to learn machine learning and let it snowball from there
>>
>>54555246
if it was as easy to do something as it is to say it, then your parents probably would have just raised you not to be retarded. but it's not.
>>
I'd rather make an Iron Man suit.
>>
>>54555304
>retarded
I don't see you coming up with genius level ideas. maybe you should stop projecting, pal.
>>
>>54555246

that's been done before
>>
>>54555387
"machine learning to learn machine learning" is about on par with "make a pump that powers itself".

if you're honestly not seeing how stupid this is, then you're either incredibly naive about ML, or you're developmentally challenged. your call.
>>
>>54555139

I think OP is such a fag he wouldn't even suck a hot traps dick. Why are you some heterophobic asshole?
>>
>>54555139
Is that Joji?
>>
>>54555410
>thinking overly complicated about easy problems

yeah sure whatevs
>>
>>54555465
machine learning is actually more complicated than being able to spell "machine learning". it just seems simple to a simpleton. that's how being a simpleton works.
>>
>>54555304
>>54555410
"People suffering with Asperger's syndrome may have a hard time understanding humor. As Alice D. explains, they may take words very literally and be unable to distinguish serious talk from sarcasm or jokes."
>>
File: db0.jpg (40 KB, 349x642) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
40 KB, 349x642
>>54555511
oh, so you were only pretending to be retarded, and not so clueless about AI that you'd ask if you could implement God with it?

sure, i believe you.
>>
>>54555506
you're just jealous you lack my intellect to think outside the box and see how things really are

also you have no right to call me a "simpleton" inside MY thread

if you don't want to be apart this thinking space then you can just leave
>>
>>54555527
also that poster isn't me

who's the retard now?

heh tough luck, pal
>>
>>54555441
That's Filthony Franktano
>>
>>54555555
CHECKED
>>
File: bait.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
8 KB, 512x512
>>54555139
>>
>>54555555
winrar 1 million more to go /g/entomen
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.