[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT Unjustifiable Tech Wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: CantCuckTheCook.jpg (66 KB, 649x451) Image search: [Google]
CantCuckTheCook.jpg
66 KB, 649x451
>you don't need it
>it's overpriced
>you already have an equivalent
>you're not a faggot
>you're just going to install Linux
>planned obsolescence
>STILL WANT

Do you have irrational Apple lust, /g/? I've wanted a 2006 PowerBook or MacBook Pro for a fucking month now for no good reason.
>>
No I'm not brainwashed.
>>
File: tabletsinnotab.jpg (84 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tabletsinnotab.jpg
84 KB, 1024x1024
>>54554762
>OS X
>>
File: 1463274617676.gif (250 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1463274617676.gif
250 KB, 480x270
I always like to think a Macbook would be nice to have, but I like the ability of my thinkpad to be a blunt weapon and not shatter more
>>
>>54554762
I want a powerbook so bad only because I don't want to pay for a Gluglug.
>>
>>54554762
>Do you have irrational Apple lust, /g/?
Don't care about anything Apple, but I do want a full-frame camera despite the fact that I'm nowhere near a good enough photographer to justify the thousands of dollars one costs.
>>
File: sage.png (84 KB, 681x596) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
84 KB, 681x596
>>
>>54554762
I want a pair of the new gopro blacks so I can mount them on my dogs and make cool chase videos.

But I can't even justify the expense of one
>>
>>54554807
you're pretty evidently thinking of iOS, not OS X. os x has a proper shell, a lot of the same user-facing command line affordances that linux has, etc...
>>
It's shallow for me, something about the build of the old models gets me
>>
>>54554894
Are you drawing attention to the fact that you're not supposed to post off-topic replies with your off-topic reply? is this performance art or something?

i don't understand modern art. you'll need to explain it to me, sorry.
>>
>>54554898
kek I was gonna mount mine on my dog and take her to the dog park
>>
File: 1462142462862.jpg (138 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462142462862.jpg
138 KB, 1280x720
>>54554762
>>you don't need it
>>it's loaded with AIDS
>>you already have syphillis
>>you're not a faggot
>>you're just going to get crabs
>>planned death
>>STILL WANT
>
Do you have irrational nigger dick lust, /g/? I've wanted a boyfriend with a MacBook Pro for a fucking month now for no good reason.
>>
>>54554762
>you don't need it
>it's gay
>you already have gayness
>you're a faggot
>you're just going to be a cuck
>planned cucking
>STILL WANT

Do you have irrational Cuck lust, /g/? I've wanted to be a Cuck for a fucking month now for no good reason
>>
>>54555169
Spotted the shinkpad owner
>>
>>54554762
A $2k broadwell-e/1080 setup I'm gonna build as soon as the refresh is out. I have absolutely no need for a hexacore CPU
>>
>>54554762
I really want a Mac 128K. It's possibly one of the most elegantly designed pieces of tech ever made.

Unfortunately, trying to change its internals for better performance would be akin to blasphemy and it's original display is trash. It's also exceedingly rare and expensive.
>>
>>54555779
But on the other hand... I've used Windows all my life.

Maybe I should do it anyway. Stick it to those fruity mofos.
>>
>>54554830
Actually, full frame cameras should be the starting point if you want to start getting serious with photography. Otherwise stick with a used $50 DSLR to learn the controls and used lenses to learn what the numbers and shit mean. Smartphones these days will produce superior images to a regular Crop lens in all areas except bokeh and zoom pics.
>>
Intel NUC because Smart TVs are shit and it's small.
>>
>>54555068
That power button makes me jizz on my keyboard every time., dammit
>>
I'm still using my core i5-750 build from 2010, the only thing i've done since is upgraded the GPU, installed a SSD and replaced a hard drive.
I barely use it for any gaymen (but overwatch, which the computer handles fine) or anything intensive but I've been wanting to upgrade for awhile because i am a good goyim.
>>
I have an unjustifiable want to buy blu ray movies and form some kind of physical collection. It's completely irrational since I rarely rewatch movies and I can just torrent anything I want to watch for free, but I can't shake the desire to own movies physically and with all the stupid special features.
>>
File: smug-00024.jpg (110 KB, 614x491) Image search: [Google]
smug-00024.jpg
110 KB, 614x491
I ditched my ThinkPad for a rMBP and my rMBP for a 5k iMac. Never regretted either decision.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.