[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to define some chart or stuff like picrelated in a declarative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Feels.jpg (598 KB, 1600x1054) Image search: [Google]
Feels.jpg
598 KB, 1600x1054
How to define some chart or stuff like picrelated in a declarative manner?

I mean, is there any way to create image like that without photoshop or any image editor but with some kind of DSL that describe the basic layout, paths to the covers and so on? Maybe there is some imagemagick bindings could be helpful there?

What do you think?

How would you solve a task like this?
>>
Er?
>>
>>54552159
Topsters
>>
>>54552159
>some kind of DSL that describe the basic layout, paths to the covers and so on?

HTML/CSS and the print screen key.
>>
I'd start by learning English, fucktard.
>>
>>54552756
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>54552530
This

Op are you from mars?
>>
You could whip something up in js to and do a printscreen once you're happy with it. Give your thumbs a naming scheme
<artist> <album> <genre> <rating>
and you can generate them on the fly once you get the groundwork set up.
>>
>>54552159
collage.topsters.de
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.