[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New to this shit so bare with me... What is a good drone/camera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: drone-transparent.png (251 KB, 865x460) Image search: [Google]
drone-transparent.png
251 KB, 865x460
New to this shit so bare with me...

What is a good drone/camera setup so I can make vids of shit while I travel Europe?

Possibly willing to spend $1000 but $500 sounds a lot better.

Being able to live feed it to a v/r headset would be even more dope.
>>
>>54547464
If you don't know anything about quadcopters, you'll be more likely to crash it within 5 minutes and throw it in the garbage than making videos with it.

How much time do you plan on training?
>>
>>54547716
I'm looking for an auto following drone but can't seem to find one that avoids trees and obstacles which is dissapointing
>>
>>54547799
DJI Phantom 4 does that

>>54547716
why? a quad with self-leveling, gps and altitude lock can be flown by a six year old.
it flies where you point it, no skill involved
>>
>>54548000
Trust me, a beginner will even manage to crash that shit.
>>
>>54548886
This.

I went to a drone meet a fews back and some dude went in to a tree with his DJI. Hand to get a ladder and a broom to get it out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.