[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
amazon sent me 10 of these instead of 1, how often do they mess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_0905.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0905.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
amazon sent me 10 of these instead of 1, how often do they mess up the orders in favor of the customer?

let's share warehouse fuckup stories
>>
>>54547026
I got 2 copies of effective c++ from Amazon once
>>
once ordered 15 pounds of coal and received several large boxes full of it

i think it ended up being like 300 pounds of coal

i just wanted to power my tiny trains
>>
Ordered a $750 Note 2 + $120 M50 headphones back in 2012 and they sent me duplicates. Both packages had the same tracking number and I remember one of the packages were opened, probably by the UPS guy. Luckily the ups guy was probably too lazy to reject the and just went with it.
>>
>>54547026
Well aren't you one lucky SOB.
Once Amazon decided that instead of giving me 2 copies of Battle Royale, they would give me 20. I think everyone I knew got a copy of Battle Royale that Christmas. On the other hand though, once I ordered 10 pounds of dog food, and only got one, so clearly there's some karma system in play.
>>
>>54547026
I received a gallon of Dyna-gro when I only ordered 32oz.
>>
My fire tv remote button started feeling weird so I asked to return it for another, and I did, but they ended up refunding the entire fire tv too so I got the fire tv and a new remote for free basically.
>>
I recently ordered a dual-arm monitor mount and received two. Was legit.
>>
Protip: If you're an asshole and don't care about ethics, it's interesting to note that many companies who sell products through Amazon, are so fucking scared of being flagged or denied the right to sell through Amazon, that they'll bend over backwards for customer's who submit complaints via the Amazon website.

You can basically claim you never received your shit and get it sent out again.
>>
>>54549802
Would this work with say, a laptop?
>>
>>54549903
Well you'd assume that laptops are sold from big companies who aren't afraid of amazon...
>>
>>54549979
Not him. I have seen an anon doing it with 980ti, so it should work I guess. Don't know if they would do an invistigation for an expensive item like MacBook.
>>
I got halve a quadcopter in parts instead of some cheap chinese trinket I ordered.
>>
I once ordered a zippo and got 3 zippos all with different patterns gave one to my dad and sold the other to a friend to cover the cost of mine
>>
>>54547026
>ordered 120gb samsung ssd
>got 500gb
that was a good day
>>
File: Chinz.png (89 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Chinz.png
89 KB, 1000x500
>>54547026
Almost 350€ ($395,63) saved.
>>
>>54547026
Bought a kds 17 inch flat crt monitor long time ago for $60 on sale. Kds vs-77.
Wrote in for the cash back thing circuit city used to do.
Wrote in for the same cash back from kds.
Ended up getting $120 total back.
Bought a bicycle.
Lightning fried monitor 2 weeks later and I wrote in for the warranty.
Kds sends a 19 inch flat crt.

I ordered a bunch of car parts last year and got 2 extra map sensor extension cables and an extra iat/maf combo cable. Also received a turbosmart race ported something or other I never ordered that I just tossed in the closet.
>>
>>54547026
the pajeet shilling is unbelievably real in this thread.
/hidden
>>
>>54547076
>2016
>not powering your tiny trains with solar power

pleb
>>
>>54554123
The retard shitposting is unbelievably real in this post.
/reported
>>
>>54547076

Wait, were you burning actual chips of coal inside your miniature locomotive? Like, inside your house?

That sounds like the unhealthiest thing I've ever heard
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.