[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you had 8 laptops?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (2 KB, 891x891) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 KB, 891x891
let's assume you have 8 average laptops.
What think would you do with them?
>>
>>54543238
Multitask.
LAN party.
Stack.
Neat photos.
>>
>>54543238
>What think would you do with them?
Nice Engrish, faggot.

I'd sell them. Who the fuck needs 8 laptops?
>>
sell 7 of them.
>>
Make a youtube video of me smashing them.
>>
>>54543238
Haul em back to the landfill pajeet
>>
sell em and hope I get enough for a macbook
>>
File: img_2002.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
img_2002.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>
>>54543238
i have 1!

with 8 i would sell them or give to family or give to a kid in the poor part of town who needs it mroe that me
>>
>>54543816
you sick bastard!
>>
>>54543238
I would sell at least 6 of them and keep the 2 best ones for myself.
>>
Hijack power and mine shit. Server/cluster?
>>
>>54543238
the most ramshackle RHEL Cluster.
>>
>>54543260
>not selling 8 and buying 1 that will last for very long time
>>
One of them would have some windows installed and serve as a virus farm
Another would be a seedbox
One would have BSD and I'd be able to git gud at it without interrupting my regular computing activities
Another one would have a toy ganoo-plus-linux distribution which I'd be making from scratch
Another one would be my erryday kahmputer
And the other 3 would probably share some sort of simulation of either a neural network or a kind of Aritficial Life pool.
>>
keep the best ones and sell the rest of them.
>>
>>54543238
Install windows, basic productivity software, basic security, and then donate them to people that can't get something to connect to the internet with.
>>
>>54543816
>being charitable

That's real fucking disgusting, anon. Kill yourself.
>>
Sell them and buy a not so shitier desktop
>>
>>54543238
Keep one or two for server stuff
Sell the rest
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.