[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright so I was on a Lufthansa flight, the wifi they had was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Alright so I was on a Lufthansa flight, the wifi they had was just for facebook and email. Although you could just send messages and receive, you could not see any images or use other sites.
How bypass, trick their wifi so that I can have unrestricted internet?
>>
>>54541907
On some computers go can open up the google translate website and type a URL in there
>>
>>54541920
oh, so simple, will try.
any other back-up plans?
>>
File: ss (2016-05-14 at 01.32.27).png (26 KB, 624x386) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-14 at 01.32.27).png
26 KB, 624x386
Sounds like they'd do this because they have limited bandwidth.
How fast do you think an internet connection shared by 100 people while on a plane is?
Pic related claims between 3 and 9 Mbps (1.1MB/s) for all passengers combined.
Divide by 100 and you get about 10kB/s for each passenger.
Do you really want to load images on that internet, or even more, and ruin the speed for everyone else?
>>
>>54542018
Yes I don't care about others I just want my full internet.
>>
>>54542039
Good luck then, sounds like they use a whitelist, that will be hard to bypass.
>>
>>54542039
Start taking trains instead then.
>>
>>54542039
Your fellow passengers feel the same. What now?
>>
Email the website to yourself, like Stallman does.
>>
>>54541907
Set up an openVPN server at home running on port 587 or one of the other standard email ports. Connect to that when you're on the plane and start memeing
>>
>>54541907
VPN
>>
I usually sign up for the option that allows unlimited access (given the plane has that option) but it still bans streaming. To bypass the streaming I would just use a VPN and it would work flawlessly.

Not sure if you could connect to a VPN on that option but its worth a shot
>>
>>54542296
I'm >>54542334
Chances are they will have blocked everything besides http and https
So SSL VPN on 443 would be better
>>
Take a train you leech european piece of trash.

You're all the same
>muh entitlement
>muh free healthcare
>muh free uni
>>
>>54542378
found a sandnigger
>>
>>54542378
> being this jelly
>>
>>54542378
sure I'll take the Shinkansen all the way from JP to Europe
>>
>>54542348
OP specifically mentions that you can send and receive email.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.