[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember to always be a good online citizen, goy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (18 KB, 709x258) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18 KB, 709x258
Remember to always be a good online citizen, goy
>>
>>54539606
There's literally nothing wrong with being a good online citizen.
I think it's problematic how awful people act online. Take the Steam forums as an example. Here we have an amazing opportunity with so many hobbyists congregated into a small ecosystem, a chance for amazing conversations. What do we get instead? Shitposting and misogyny at extreme levels.
Nay, I say to you, we MUST be good online citizens for the betterment of humanity.
>>
>>54539606
What class is this for?
>>
>>54539665
mandatory class where they force you to learn microsoft office.

Cant get my AA without taking it
>>
>>54539606
> 4chan
> reddit
> 9gag
>>
>>54539674
alcoholics anonymous? boy they are really punishing you guys by making you use Microsoft Office. thought they were supposed to be helping you.
>>
>>54539686
Associate of Arts to get my grades up so I can attend a university
>>
>>54539606
>Describe Internet Ethics and Copyright Laws in your own words
Private stuff is to remain private, public stuff is public and therefore free to use. If you publish stuff (i.e. by putting it on a web server that requires no login), don't bitch about people "stealing" it. Copyright Laws are cancer.
>>
Copyright laws are Jew shit that have no place in the modern world. Internet Ethics is a cover-all term used to describe the push to make the internet a safeplace for Capitalism and easily-offended degenerates.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>54539659
>expecting gaymers to not shitpost
>>
>>54539659
Fucking negro woman.
>>
>>54539659
Was with you until the "misogyny" part.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.