[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Kindle Fires good tablets for reading books and browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: bert.jpg (2 KB, 99x94) Image search: [Google]
bert.jpg
2 KB, 99x94
Are Kindle Fires good tablets for reading books and browsing on the side?
>>
>>54539537
No
>>
>>54539552
What would you recommend?
>>
>turtle one

Get off my boat!!!!

>turtle

Imma squrtle in yo ass before I do!

One of these turtles are going home with a Kindle fire and a ass full of cum.

> op is that turtle.
>>
>>54539577

Are you guys going to help me or I just go and ask on reddit?
>>
>>54539651
They're cheap tablets. I'm getting one for PDFs.

Never listen to /g/. It's full of failures who don't actually understand technology.

I know that this tells you by default not to listen to me, but I'm not speaking as an average /g/-tard, just using common sense.

If it fits your needs, then get it.
>>
>>54539537
Buy them used, and prepare for ads.
Paid $45 total, and almost half of that was to remove ads.
3rd gen HDX ain't bad, but its more than you really need for shitposting and reading.
>>
>>54540840 (same guy)
For the love of god, don't buy the HDX new though. theyre almost always 20 - 80 dollars if you're willing to put up with a screen crack.
>>
not really

the screen will always be too small

unless, maybe, you're a retard that only reads paperback novels like 50 shades
>>
Get kobo as an ereader
No drm bullshit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.