[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>building a pc is like lego for adults ITT memes that need to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: 1462469757270.jpg (7 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1462469757270.jpg
7 KB, 236x236
>building a pc is like lego for adults

ITT memes that need to die
>>
stops being a meme when you grow up, trust me
>>
>>54535945
Its more like building Ikea furniture with really sharp edges
>>
>>54535945
Lego is far more creative
>>
>>54535945
lego was actully fun
>>
>>54535981
I don't accidentally step on a computer component, though.
>>
>>54535945
It's actually easier since there's only one way any piece fits.
>>
>calling everything memes
>OP runs through grocery store screaming "LOOK MOM ITS A MEME" at every item he sees
>"MOM DO I HAVE ENOUBH BIC BOI POINTS FOR CHICKEN TENDIES NOW"
>proceeds to kick his mother over then crab walks back and forth over his mother while screaming "CHICKEH TENDIES"
>>
>>54535945
It's a non-voluntary part of my CS degree to do a computer engineering lab. As part of that, we have to do shit like building logic gates using a bunch of transistors, and other stuff.
Building a computer is definitely not like LEGO™
>>
>>54536010
I bet you don't leave computer components on the ground, dumbass.
>>
File: 61b.jpg (60 KB, 396x395) Image search: [Google]
61b.jpg
60 KB, 396x395
>>54536464
Nice
>>
>>54536016
not if you try hard and believe in yourself!
>>
>>54536010
fucking normie
>>
>>54535945
But it is true.
>>
>>54535945
Well, it's not like anyone is manufacturing their components. All you have to do is make sure they fit. So, building a PC is a game of lego for adults.

It's giving you the illusion of competence, but you're just a noob who knows a bit more than a layman. You're still total shit compared to the engineers who built the components for you.
>>
Underage detected
Learn how to see through meme goggles. A normal Chan browser with properly worn in meme goggles sees that meme and thinks to themself
>kek, all the idiots who can't build a computer will get mad at this. It's a dumb analogy but it just fits well enough that it can be seriously defended without sounding ridiculous
Idiots and newfags will read it and think
>ugh, these pretentious neckbeards with a superiority complex piss me off. I bet they run arch.
>>
>>54537007
Please delete this post
>>
Legos require creativity if you actually want to make something good

Computers are instruction manual tier in ANY case, even if you are building something """complex"""
>>
>>54535981

>was
>>
>>54535945
The real meme, truly, is retards thinking that when people say 'legos for adults' they mean 'legos for children'. No, its not as simple as legos, because it is for adults.
>>
>windows 10 spies on you
This meme needs to die already.
>>
>>54537546
Exactly, assembling a PC requires 0 creativity, literally a robot could do it.

Legos are way more fun and rewarding anyway.
>>
>>54535945
>>building a pc is like lego for adults
That's not a meme, that's exactly what it is

If you can't follow simple instructions you're a fucking retard
>>
>legos

They're called Lego bricks, you faggots.
>>
>>54535945
More like a waste of money
>>
>>54538057
>following the instructions
Somebody isn't playing with Lego® bricks the proper way, I see.
>>
>>54538397
>More like a waste of money
have you seen what Lego sets cost these days?

I think I've built computers for less than some of the star wars sets
>>
>>54535945
Building a pc is more like duplo for adults, t-b-h-f-a-m.
>>
File: 1657-1[1].jpg (78 KB, 690x453) Image search: [Google]
1657-1[1].jpg
78 KB, 690x453
>>54539227
>i made a bird
>>
>>54538057
>If you can't follow simple instructions
>legos

You literally have autism. Not like, "haha everyone has autism le jokey 4chan meemay! xD", but like you seriously have crippling fucking autism.

I feel sorry for your parents.
>>
>>54537546
>implying Legos don't come with manuals
>>
>>54538001
>meme
And how are you today, NSA?
>>
>tfw you step on your 5960X at 2AM
>>
>>54539446
>legos dont have guides on how to build shit that tell you brick by brick how to put it together
lmao u hav de autism xD :3c!!!
>>
It's Lego for 12-20 year olds
>>
>>54535945
I described it as being like lego when I was 10.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.