[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APPLEL BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: APPLEL BTFO.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
APPLEL BTFO.webm
2 MB, 640x360
http://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2016/04/21/samsung-galaxy-s7-shipments/#21cf016547e8
>>
>We noticed you still have your ad blocker on, please log in to continue to the site.

how about no
>>
lmao this site just gives me some faggy quote
>>
>>54531491

iPhone 7 coming soon.

Can't wait.
>>
File: Screenshot.jpg (99 KB, 679x761) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.jpg
99 KB, 679x761
>>54531769
>iShit 7
lmao
>>
>>54531520
this
some faggots have no shame
>>
>>54531491
As much as I prefer Android to Apple's products, that video is a crock or shit. Note the first frame. The iPad is already smashed up. If you take a piece of glass that's already partway busted and throw a piece of even inferior glass at it, the one that's not already busted up will win.

That article: Did not read because fuck Forbes I'm not turning off uBlock or bothering to bypass their bullshit
>>
>>54532915
You literally just wait 2 seconds and a "proceed anyway" link comes up.
>>
>>54532924
Oh. I just reflexively didn't click it because of the forbes domain, which has refused to let me see articles before.

Article: 3/10, just a bunch of stuff about market shares, profits and marketing. Damn near nothing about the actual phones.
>>
>>54531810
>iphone dying

i don't think there is a single person on the planet that actually sees that happening ever
>>
>Samsung

Can we PLEASE stop trying to force this meme?
>>
>>54532924
>>54532915
>by the way if that doesn't work, opening the link a second time will.
>>
>>54531491
Still doesn't know the difference between shipments, sales, revenue and profits.
Just 'cos it's shipped doesn't mean it's going to sell (just ask Microsoft).
Just 'cos it sold doesn't mean it's generated revenue. Cost of sales could eat any revenue (as per most Android makers).
Revenue doesn't mean profits. Samsung has more revenue than Apple, but Apple has bigger profits in absolute terms.
>>
HEY GUYS REMEMBER WHEN THE VITA WAS GOING TO WIN AND KILL NINTENDO AND MICROSOFT?????

DO YOU REMEMBER????
>>
>>54531491
>apple """""""""engineering"""""""""
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.