[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penetration Testing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
Are there any live servers connected to the Internet that legally allow you to try penetration testing on them?

Also, don't think you're funny by posting your employer's/friend's/government IP addresses and thinking I'm going to attempt to test them.
>>
>>54530906
try: 30:3A:64:0B:E6:68 faggot
>>
Just use some Chinese botnet server. Literally no one gives a shit.
>>
hackthissite.org
>>
>>54530942
Funny
>>
FBI.gov

Have fun!
>>
>>54530942
Why did you give me an Intel Wireless MAC address?
>>
>>54530985
>cant even hack based on mac

give up anon
>>
>>54530947
This,anything in Asia is fair game.I used to hit Indian and Japanese shit specifically because 1. Their security usually sucks and 2. They won't do shit. But if you've grown up and fear losing your freedom and possesions, check out http://overthewire.org/wargames/ or set up some hacking labs in a VM.
>>
I tried penetration testing on your mom's ass; she failed.
>>
>>54531109
where do you find asian shit to mess around with? just ping asian ip ranges until you get responses?
>>
>>54530906
>>
>>54531320
Holsworthy Community College

Yeah, the Brits are cucks, but they still won't appreciate it.
>>
>>54531223
No,I relied heavily on Google Dorks.There was a day,not long ago,when you could find SQL Injectable sites by the dozens just using Google.Most of the old tricks don't work anymore because Google caught on.The new queries to use can be found in this book: http://libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=5B5310F8A70F473D00B19B715708D4C7
Read it even if you don't intend to mess around with things.You can learn some valuable things that can be applied to everyday tasks.
>>
>>54531397
Interesting side note, you can hyper-link into the admin server.
>>
>>54532294
how?
>>

yw for this protip
>>
>>54532310
Because their IT department are chimps?
>>
Why not just setup your own hack-lab?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.