[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, I hope this happened because I've had no sleep, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Guys, I hope this happened because I've had no sleep, but I had a bit of duck tape that I cut off a strip I used for a good reason because I tried to just tear it off and the duck tape was kinda too tough for that and so it ended up uneven so I cut it off with a pair of scissors but that's not the point I stuck the little uneven left over bit on the table, and you know how when you're really tired and trying to concentrate but can't you end up basically doing weird repetitive actions as you try to get your thoughts in an order.
So i started stroking the bit of duck tape on the table with my fingers and the silvered side of the duck tape felt really weird but fun to stroke so I did the natural thing of whipping my dick out and rubbing my cock head against the bit of tape and it didn't chafe and felt REALLy good so I kept up.
Any way, to cut a long story short I may have discovered a use for duck tape that involves something moving rather than being held in place and it felt wonderful.
Current thought is that if you maybe cut a toilet roll rube open, duck taped the insides then sort of duck taped it closed again to a better diameter it'd make a decent onahole, has anyone else experimented with duck tape based sexual pleasure devices that knows a better design to go with to utilise this hitherto unknown (to me at least) utility for duck tape?
>>
>inb4 install anything
Get fucked gentootards
>>
>>54517725
>duck tape
ayy lamo desu senpai.
>>
>>54518074

you don't understand.

It's literally "duck tape" brand duct tape.
>>
>>54517725
I did this once with razor blades. I know you're thinking that's crazy, but just try it. Your dick will just slide right off it and you won't get cut but it will feel amazing.
>>
File: CiFGLNrU4AEzJEB.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
CiFGLNrU4AEzJEB.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>54518759

Done that already.
>>
>>54517725
>his dick fits in a toilet paper tube

fuckin loser
>>
>>54517725
This thread doesn't belong here.

>>>/diy/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.