[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when was the last time you got a virus? the last time i had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: vsum.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vsum.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
when was the last time you got a virus?

the last time i had to reinstall an OS was 5 years ago with your standard run of the mill OS corrupting virus

most of the things i deal with are viruses that just mark all directories as hidden in flash drives [spoiler] and i get paid to run USBdisk security on them and make the files visible again [/spoiler]
>>
A month ago
I was stupid enough to try and get dazs loader from google
>>
>when was the last time you got a virus?
never, even if i did it wasnt something obvious like your pic and i wasnt aware of it
>>
I don't even remember
>>
>>54510994
Internet Security 2010 or something from a drive-by. Shit was annoying.
>>
Last year
>GPU broke
>Torrent a series
>MKV
>VLC looks ugly and stuff, think that is the problem and try to download other MKV viewing programs.
>All sketchy as hell
>Adware on one that only played the audio of the series.
>Try a bunch of stuff.
>It keeps coming back.
>AdwCleaner.exe
>Problem is gone.
/blog
>>
I dont think i ever got one bar the time i tried on purpose a virus that replaced some letters with different ones back in like 2002.
>>
>>54511018
This. A couple months ago I some time trying to find kmspico or Daz loader from a relatively "safe" source.

Even when I did the custom install, deselected every optional install and hit decline everywhere I could, it still installed a bunch of BS.

Anyone know a safe place to get either? I need to reactivate Office 2013.
>inb4 libreoffice
>>
File: 1460238089392.jpg (199 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1460238089392.jpg
199 KB, 640x1136
Probably around 2006?
That's the point where I just got rid of Windows altogether and moved to GNU/Linux.
>>
Teslacrypt a few hours ago, while firetesting the backups restore process. Which worked perfectly, I might add
>>
>>54510994
>>
>>54512233
sure, most reliable office activator
www.microsoft.com
>>
kat.cr about two years ago.
On a torrent that had about 40 thumbs up nonetheless.
Pajeet tier warez site, srsly
>>
If I'm writing one does it count as 'getting a virus'?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.