[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a system that provides limited time for user to spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1235.jpg (37 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
1235.jpg
37 KB, 615x345
Is there a system that provides limited time for user to spend on your time.

And for limited number of users.

Like you get 15 minutes and then you're off.
>>
File: who_needs_a_monitor.jpg (277 KB, 999x1453) Image search: [Google]
who_needs_a_monitor.jpg
277 KB, 999x1453
>>54509873
>>
>>54509936
Do you think she uses that Pritt as a dildo?

Also, back to my question. For example I want people to get access to my webpages on server for 10 minutes then fuck off and be back in queue.
>>
code the system yourself you hipster faggot >:[

>hurrr muh art so good i need to limit the time
>>
>>54509970
Why invent hot water? No I'm serious, do you guys know if there is some scheduling/reservation/booking with temp url?
>>
>>54509873
i want to have sex with this woman
>>
>>54509873
SYSTEM FOR WHAT?
LIMITED USERS ON WHERE?
LIMITED TIME ON WHAT?
Goddamn you're a fucking retard asking random shit without telling exactly what your problem is.
>>
>>54510088
Remote labs, accessing 4 microcontrollers.
Limited usage time.
>>
>>54510088
i think he wants to make sure someone can only use his precious website for 15 minutes cause he is a hipster piece of shit
>>
>>54509873
Do you mean something like TMOUT?
>http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/linux-tmout-shell-autologout-variable/

Just tweak it a bit, make users trigger a script that puts them on a ban list upon logout or something.
>>
>>54510142
Well, I think there isn't any free solution out there, you just need to make a login php page and make it expire after 15 minutes everyday.
And, of course, you need to make the login credentials and hand them to your users to prevent login abuse or something.
>>
>>54509873
Can smell the curry from this post
>>
Friend of mine had something like it where you had to put quarters to use the computer for 30 minutes. After that it locked up.
>>
>>54509873
Yes, it's called self-control.
>>
>>54510088
>>54512341
This
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.