[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best programming language and why is it xcode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: donald.jpg (164 KB, 2121x1591) Image search: [Google]
donald.jpg
164 KB, 2121x1591
What is the best programming language and why is it xcode?
>>
i'm not familiar with it but the fact that you used a trump image tells me it's not
>>
i'm not familiar with it but the fact that you used a trump image tells me it is
>>
xcode is an ide and not a programing language
>>
>>54508715
yes it is? ive used it and coded apps with it
>>
this is going to be a good thread, i can feel it in my balls
>>
my favorite programming languages are excel and jquery
>>
>>54508667
My favorite programming language is Word.
>>
s a g e goes in all fields
>>
File: JGPUyfK.jpg (39 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
JGPUyfK.jpg
39 KB, 1024x768
>>54508667
>>
I think visual basic is pretty neat, either that or eclipse
>>
>>54509051
>>
>>54508684
>>54508702
trump has IQ of 156 you fucking mongrel
>>
>>54508667
Vim is a better programming language.
>>
>>54509342
Visual Basic is an IDE you idiot.
>>
>>54509380
you're thinking of his blood pressure, it's his blood pressure that's 156
>>
>>54509416
holy shit, this whole thread is so far over you're head, you'd need a telescope to see it
>>
My favorite programming language is b++ XX--DD
>>
>>54509435
hello 4chan people! my classmate sent me this link and told me that i can get epic minecraft haxx for my server. where can i download them? i think he accidentally sent me the forum link. Where is 4chan main site with the downloads?
>>
File: lel.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
This is funny because a few weeks ago I saw an ad about an IT training company and had courses like:

>programming languages of the web: jquery, mysql, php
>programming languages of the web 2: html5, bootstrap
>modern gui development in java swing
>programming excel: using advanced functions

are they even serious
>>
>>54509380
Trump voters have a total IQ of 156
>>
>>54508684
so p r o g r e s s i v e
>>
>postulating an initial open ended question then changing the question to one that seeks validation for your own opinionated answer to the initial question disregarding that the initial question is open ended and has no definitive answer not to mention the initial question doesn't even make any fucking sense because xcode isn't a fucking programming language
>>
>>54509961
gonna disregard everything except that excel uses visual basic for applications which is kind of a programming language
>>
MATLAB
>>
No guys wait it actually is it litteraally is the only way to make ipod apps
>>
>>54508667
FL Studio 4 obviously is the best programming language ever, you can’t compete with that m8
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.