[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bound to be fired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1454534995703.jpg (193 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1454534995703.jpg
193 KB, 750x750
hey /g/ ive recently been hired at a company as an android programmer and to be honest im very under qualified. What should i focus on to keep from being fired.
>>
>>54502746
good luck.
>>
>>54502746
If you make sure to complement all the women in the workplace about how hot thy are, that will help.

>bonus points if you tell them at their house.
>>
>>54502746
i would focus on learning android development and just try to maintain a confident composure. nobody expects junior devs to know everything.
>>
>>54502746
There's only one obvious route to take.

>kill yourself
>>
>>54502746
Dude, that's no big deal. In my first job i literally went from zero to hero.
>>
>>54502746
You should be getting tanned and learning Hindi.
>>
>>54502746
https://github.com/futurice/android-best-practices#activities-and-fragments

Read that stuff, pratice least a bit on sample projects dayly, and more important don't let fear take over.
>>
>>54502746
know how to install ultron
>>
>>54503129
Is that tough?
>>
>>54502746
Fake it before you make it. Learn Android. Get a book and just read that shit non-stop. Install the SDK on your computer at home.
>>
Look annoyed all the time
>>
>>54502869

Were you in a Disney Music streak again, Anon?
>>
>>54503129
dont i need vision for that
>>
>>54503161
no worse than updating adobe products
>>
Must be a very shitty company you work for since they didn't managed to screen you out in the first place.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (8 KB, 222x228) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
8 KB, 222x228
>android programming
>>
>>54502746
Complain a lot about how the guy before you didn't know what he was doing. That will be super impressive, and everybody will totally overlook your ineptitude.

No really.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.