[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't anyone created a better phone than the Note 3 yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Why hasn't anyone created a better phone than the Note 3 yet?
>>
>>54491495

Do they not sell the iPhone 6s Plus in Bangladesh, Pajeet?
>>
>>54491561
Are you implying that the 6s isnt an overprice, unrepairable, underspeced fisherprice toy?
>>
If it weren't for the shitty plastic frame and lack of Quick Charge it would've been perfect
>>
>>54491495
Its called a note 4
>>
No one hads created a better phone then the note 2
Every single Samsung phone after it has been pentile
>>
>>54491495
Why is this so special?
>>
>>54491561
They do but, I think you misunderstood the question
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>54495022
> what is a custom launcher?
>>
>>54495060
>touchwizz is just the launcher.
sure buddy.
>>
>>54491495
>not getting the white version for maximum Korean Master Race effect.
>>
>>54491561
FPBP
>>
>>54491495
because they all dropped usb 3 to go back to usb 2
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/g/spg
>>
People decided it was better to have a device which fits in the average man's suit in some pocket rather than the cargo pants of someone who never went outside in the first place.
>>
>>54495666
Are you a manlet? I'm 6'3 and my note 4 fits nice inside my suit's pockets.
>>
>>54495771
I'm a 5'3 grill and my Note 4 fits in the pocket of my jeans. I don't know what kind of dwarven manlet you have to be to not fit a Note in your pocket.
>>
>>54491715
/thread
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.